Suggestion for specific node in Season reward tree

+
Hello, there is node in Vernon Roche season reward tree, which requires 3 consecutive wins to unlock. I would expect such condition to be the last one, the ultimate obstacle to get season card backs, but it is one before last "quest node" to unlock and as such, it blocks much more than just the last few nodes. In my opinion, it is the most difficult quest of those present in reward tree and I think, it should be the last one.

My suggestion is to either switch it with the last one "quest node" (that one about 300 damage to opponents bear) or give it alternative condition ... at example "win 3 consecutive matches or win 30 matches" (or 50 matches or anything you would consider as fair alternative). As it is now, it is "potentially impassable" unless player will be either lucky or really dedicated to this play mode.

I wouldn't even say that the "3 consecutive wins" quest node is the most difficult one. It's just the most annoying one. Especially in a game mode with long matches... really long matches.

In my opinion they should replace it with something else.

Especially in a game mode with long matches... really long matches.
Exactly. Normal duel usually means ~30 cards being played. In this mode, it is not so rare that ~50 cards could be played and that means almost doubled duration of game.
In my opinion they should replace it with something else.
Yes, I would also prefere, if it would have been replaced with almost anything else, but I wanted to be constructive and thus I suggested some "first shot ideas". In my opinion, winning 3 consecutive matches in normal mode is "much easier/less annoying" than winning them in this season mode.

Top Bottom