Suggestion for the future

+
I hope somebody at CD Project reads this... Cyberpunk 2077 is the most wonderful game i been waiting for im passionate about it a lot.. and i know that it'll turn even greater i just wanted to point out suggestions for the game It needs a better bounty system and more role play interaction, i found myself finishing the game 100% but unable to collect all cars, buy all cyberwares,cyberdecks and crafting/upgrading to all my leggendaries is impossible due to not having enough money i had to complete all the side quest just to have enough to get a cyberware or a car i had to decide most of the time between the two which brings me to the next problem there is no repetitive content there no way to make those money its quite stressful sometimes i found myself with literally just being able to roam around the city due to no having anything to so or make money/quests and all my money spent on cyberwares/cybedecks/weapons no longer matter due to no procedual generated content. I've had people pointing out that there is some red/blue circle around the map that keep appearing and those supposly are events but im not sure the thing is that looting a dead body and selling the weapons you still don't make enough to enjoy the game.. as end game content i hope you guys get what i mean, im just a passionate gamer that loves Cyberpunk 2077 to death its all i been waiting for. Thank you for eveything you guys do.

Top Bottom