[SUGGESTION] Gaunter O'Dimm Re-design

+
[SUGGESTION] Gaunter O'Dimm Re-design

As of right now, the card is pretty underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, it isn't that bad and can have a decent value but I just find it really boring, not fitting the character lore-wise - with him being a djinn of sorts granting false wishes and all. Gaunter O'Dimm is supposed to be one of the most powerful beings in the Witcher universe. I'd change him into the following:

Gold Card, 12 Strength Spy with the following ability: Choose any card in your deck and play it instantly.

Back in the day when the beta was still being developed I designed the card so feel free to check it out: https://imgur.com/a/oFAcs#RQquhfu

Last edited:
I use this card in my monster control deck. His effective strength is 11 (5 original + 3 minions + 3 damage). He is very good especially when you use a weather card to decrease opponent creatures to 1 strength.

He is also a good choice for the breeding deck because of the amount of creatures he spawns.

I suggest to have another card, maybe gold, with your design. The devs said there can be more than 1 card that uses the same character, like the two Geralt cards.

Yeah that is why I said he has a decent value but is still quite boring. He is very similar to other monster cards with almost exact same effects. I'd love to have another Gaunter O'Dimm. :C

Top Bottom