Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw

+
Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw

Okay, so I was thinking. I won a few and lost a few, and losing right now sucks, because you get nothing. In fact, I'd make it a point to GG every game I won, just so that the loser got somehing out of it. Because when I lost and did not get a GG, it was irritating.

Now, I'm not saying give away the farm here. Maybe like 2-3 scraps or ore. And if soeone GGs you that's now more. Of coure, you still want to win, but hey, you got SOMETHING.

Edit: Loss "rewards" shoul only be given if a match lasted a specific amount of time or turns, to avoid abuse.

Last edited:
I also GG every game (it costs nothing to be polite). Giving something for the looser would be nice but can be abused with passive play and passing for fast ore grabs.

I agree up to the point where a tie will give you something, not a loss. I only managed to get a tie once though, against a friend so I don't know what happens in the game, but it should reward both - in a smaller scale - as it was a valiant effort.

As for losses @Vaishar said it all. It will reward the wrong kind of behaviour.

Well maybe you should get a small bit of experience but that should be it. Maybe it does as I have played only 2 games and won both so I'm not sure

How does GG work? Is it if you give GG to your opponent, he gets the scrap even if he doesn't give GG too (which would be unfair)? Or scraps are given only if you both hit GG?

I think if you give a 'good game" to the opponent then the receiver will get something. I gave GG to opponent last night and I got nothing. So I assume he was mad that I crushed him and didn't give GG.

Top Bottom