[SUGGESTION] Increase the width of card borders for better color visibility

+
[SUGGESTION] Increase the width of card borders for better color visibility

It would be nice if the card border widths are slightly increased so that the color (bronze, silver, gold) are more easily visible.
In the original Witcher 3 Gwent game, the "hero" cards were easily distinguishable from the rest of the cards.
I'm guessing this would be beneficial for people playing on large monitors/TVs and playing from a distance.

I second this suggestion. Gold and Bronze are far too easily confused, especially if your opponent is converting cards to gold that you know typically aren't.

Indeed!
In a recent game, my opponent accidentally scorched his own units when I converted my highest value card to gold. That costed him the game which he was winning quite easily.

Agreed. I also think the colors should stand out more. Gold? Brightening that a little would help it stand out more. It would go a long way toward helping people notice which cards are bronze and which ones are not.

It would be nice if the card border widths are slightly increased so that the color (bronze, silver, gold) are more easily visible.
In the original Witcher 3 Gwent game, the "hero" cards were easily distinguishable from the rest of the cards.
I'm guessing this would be beneficial for people playing on large monitors/TVs and playing from a distance.

We won't be making them wider, but we are working on tweaking the colors to make them more visible on the board :)

We won't be making them wider, but we are working on tweaking the colors to make them more visible on the board :)

Any reason for this?
Space management?

Also, yes, I agree that the visibility should be more, so it would really be great if you would do something to make it more visible. I liked the previous version (KTS event) better than what we currently have in the beta (just as a reference point).

I agree even work on rarity type as that small square is also not that visible specially for white/blue

My suggestion - add different shapes like..

white circle - Common
Blue Square - Rare
Purple Triangle - Epic
Orange or gold Star = Legendary etc

Last edited:
I agree even work on rarity type as that small square is also not that visible specially for white/blue

Even though square thing is bit confusing i understand that there is card background glow specifies the rarity still I will suggest the same so that we going to have more options.

Top Bottom