Suggestion: Interactive Basketball

+
So I noticed a basketball and court on the top of Lizzie’s Bar.

Would be neat if we could pick it up off the ground, aim and shoot it at the basket. Maybe even slam dunk it.

I mean, most of the systems necessary already exist in the game in some form: like picking up and equipping heavy guns with our hands but without it appearing in our inventory… also aiming a knife… plus cooking & arching grenades to bounce off walls… not to mention jump stealth takedown animations. (Would need new animations for this suggestion, of course.)

Holding block could dribble the ball. Holding both block & shoot could aim the ball with two hands… release shoot to take a shot. While holding the ball, sprint and double jump, land on the sweet spot of the basket to do a slam dunk.

I know it sounds unnecessary… but if it was made into a little mini game that unlocked some kind of unique outfit and some free sporty mods or new kind of spec to craft explosive basketballs, it could be a nice addition to a future patch or dlc or something… like Roach Race was.

3CAAB85B-EF27-4E7A-9BEA-B476D0B34C01.jpeg

Edit: Btw, if you’ve got the time to waste, while unarmed, hold block and press punch… you can shove the ball around the court with both hands until it bursts or your amusement is satisfied. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom