Suggestion: introduce option to re-establish connection

+
Suggestion: introduce option to re-establish connection

Holy Jewish church!

I am flipping over this same issue again. I got disconnected from the 3rd round of the match about SIX times yesterday. All of them were good games too, very intense, with high odds of me winning at least like 4 of them. All matches but one were counted as a defeat.

Only 1 game specified the reason as "your opponent has resigned" and I was awarded a victory. All other instances displayed "the connection was lost" message.

I begin to suspect my provider, however, the general internet access is fine because I was able to jump into the next game right away without the need to re-connect.

--------------------------------

Gentlemen, is there a way to aid people like me? Whereas my connection is good but due to provider/location/WIFI adapter it just drops from time to time?

Is it possible to allow the player a chance to [ re-connect / re-establish ] session for maybe 30 seconds after the match was abruptly terminated, using the same account and IP address?

So instead of terminating the game right away, you would put it on hold and display a "waiting for the opponent" message across the screen for the other player. I've seen other games doing that.

I subscribe to this request, my connection has been shitty lately for some reason and drops from time to time and comes back up just a moment later.

Top Bottom