[Suggestion] Keg cards description does not make sense

+
[Suggestion] Keg cards description does not make sense

Hi today I opened a keg, where Dandelion and Blue Lugos were offered in 2nd part of opening. What is the problem:

It's hard to decide what card to take, if you do not know all about it. The description of Lugos card said something like "When played, spectral whale is played on random row on opponents side of battleground". How are we supposed to know, what Spectral Whale does? If you open that card in the collection of cards, you can read, that it's 4 str, that does 1 dmg to every unit on row. But you can't see that, when you are deciding what card to take from Keg.

Please implement a button to jump to card description (without canceling the Keg reward part), it would be really useful.
Or at least just show all cards online with ALL descriptions. I tried to find it on GwentDB, but there is just the same description as it's near card on Keg opening. :(

Thank you :)
Kaleb

Kalebs;n6857390 said:
Hi today I opened a keg, where Dandelion and Blue Lugos were offered in 2nd part of opening. What is the problem:

It's hard to decide what card to take, if you do not know all about it. The description of Lugos card said something like "When played, spectral whale is played on random row on opponents side of battleground". How are we supposed to know, what Spectral Whale does? If you open that card in the collection of cards, you can read, that it's 4 str, that does 1 dmg to every unit on row. But you can't see that, when you are deciding what card to take from Keg.

Please implement a button to jump to card description (without canceling the Keg reward part), it would be really useful.
Or at least just show all cards online with ALL descriptions. I tried to find it on GwentDB, but there is just the same description as it's near card on Keg opening. :(

Thank you :)
Kaleb

I'm sure devs are aware that not being able to right click cards in the pick one of 3 screen prevent you to see exactly what a token does.
It should be fixed in the next patch, with also a display of how many you currently own.

Top Bottom