[Suggestion] Limit "Rot Tosser" somehow or make it silver

+
Just to be clear: I mean limit "Rot Tosser" so it destroys 1 of the weakest units in the row. Then it would propably be only slighty better than the typical 3 damage siege unit (and still allows for very strong combos as said before).

Nerf Rot Tosser

Whoever came up with the idea for that card....is one.
Should be, does 2/3 damage. Or half of the selected card (singular) power. Is it not obvious?
And a goodnight to all from China

Rot Tosser was problematic since its release. Now we also have Doll Blatanna Trappers. Both cards have an effect far above what a bronze is supposed to do, both come with a disadvantage of delayed effect, attached to a spyting 1 power unit. Wich leads to a fairly simple answer - such units shall be easier to deal with. Bronzes like WH warriors or dwarwen skirmishers shall target any side of the board. It would simultaniously indirectly nerf both Tossers and Trapppers and increase the validity if those 5 + 3 removal "WTF is THAT thing doing in your deck" cards by actually giving them something relevant to kill.

I just don't get why a diseased cow or a fire trap count as a spy. It's no wonder ng spy decks includes them. At worst it's a distraction plus 2 power boost. At best it kills multiple units and gives 6 power boost.

Just saw many posts saying nilf is underpowered and falling off ladder. Youre not allowed to nerf nilf cards until theyre on top again sorry. Please resume spell and skellig nerf talks. Thanks.

Someone Necroed a 4 months old thread when Nillfgard was T1 and Rot Tosser was the main target. But in those 4 months people learned to counter it (it's not that hard) , Nillfgard got nerfed and preety much nobody runs this anymore except in Casual. Maybe someone's Axeman got "axed" by it.

I'm playing a deck with Kaedweni Sergeant's and Rot Tosser is basically destroy all row for me. It should have a limit or should be Silver because even if you try to counter it, they have more and more of them.

God damn it, this crap again.

There are sooooo many cards that counter Rot Tossers.

- Alzur's Thunder
- Locking Units/Shackles
- Bloodcurling Roar
- Decoy/Emhyr/Cahir
- Ekimmaras/Vran Warriors
- Drowners
- Nauzicaa Brigade
- Vilgefortz
- Field Medic
- Dwarven Mercenary
- Vrihedd Brigade
- Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden
- Clan Brokvar Hunter/Archer

Seriously, Rot Tossers are fine. You guys always overlook Dol Blathanna Trappers. Her Fireball Trap triggers after ONE turn and damages everything on a row by three and it ignores armor.

Well as an on and off again Nilf player I will say Cow’a’pult is a problem.

This really did happen to me when I was playing my dwarven deck last night:

Opponent puts down Rot Tosser.

I use shackles on it.

Puts down another one.

I kill it with a lightning bolt.

Puts a third one down.

I use my dwarf and move my cards out of the way.

Opponent uses a Decoy to bring the Tosser back in their hand.

I use my character lock card.

Then they use Mr E. Return the Tosser to their hand and replays it.

Well, shit, there goes my card. Ok, no biggie. Moving on.

Uses Cahir (sp) returns the Tosser to their hand.

And…there goes my 2 cards.

So, yes, I’d say this card should be made silver or maybe even gold.

But alas we are beating a dead horse with this conversation.

Cantina12;n8990240 said:
Well as an on and off again Nilf player I will say Cow’a’pult is a problem.

This really did happen to me when I was playing my dwarven deck last night:

Opponent puts down Rot Tosser.

I use shackles on it.

Puts down another one.

I kill it with a lightning bolt.

Puts a third one down.

I use my dwarf and move my cards out of the way.

Opponent uses a Decoy to bring the Tosser back in their hand.

I use my character lock card.

Then they use Mr E. Return the Tosser to their hand and replays it.

Well, shit, there goes my card. Ok, no biggie. Moving on.

Uses Cahir (sp) returns the Tosser to their hand.

And…there goes my 2 cards.

So, yes, I’d say this card should be made silver or maybe even gold.

But alas we are beating a dead horse with this conversation.

You do realize that he had to spend a gold, a leader, a silver and a bronze, while.you only used/lost bronzes and a silver right?

that's like saying:
nerf the sc unit that damages when moved, because opponent used zoltan, 2 dwarves that moved it, then the spy, and it ended up as a 25 point value bronze

shroudb;n8990890 said:
You do realize that he had to spend a gold, a leader, a silver and a bronze, while.you only used/lost bronzes and a silver right?

that's like saying:
nerf the sc unit that damages when moved, because opponent used zoltan, 2 dwarves that moved it, then the spy, and it ended up as a 25 point value bronze

Obviously you are also a rot tosser. The guy said exactly how I feel about that card. It's F£$%^ING very OP. The NG tossers rely on it to win the match!

Sort this tosser card out!
Half damage, or 3 damage. Is it really THAT HARD to get it? Do you you guys really want everyone playing the same deck??
Why did you devs think it was okay? When then fireball only does 3 damage?
tossers indeed

So let's nerf NG even more, cause some butthurted geeks could not counter the Rot Tossers in one game.

When you are on the roll - why not ban all of NG Silvers and Golds and leave us only with Neutrals, cause they are having synergy with the entire deck and NG players can use at least one more different tactic than the other decks I see ON AND ON AND ON.

Unbelievable.

I will support any and all nerfs to this card. Probably the most broken bronze card in the game.

And while we are at it, can we fix the autopilot reveal deck, which could be played effectively by a script that doesn't even factor what your opponent is doing into its decision making, while you enjoy a mojito by the pool?

shroudb;n8990890 said:

that's like saying:

Missing the point.

What the card can do is not the problem, its the abuse of the card that is the problem. Hypothetically, if Blueboy Lugos was a bronze card and it was abused in the same manner I mentioned above - you be OK with it?

If the card was made silver the abuse would lessen. Then factor in, if it was made a silver card, would a person give up, lets Ackles for said card?!?

Laveley;n9011800 said:
People still complain about tosser on 2017? lol

Yes, Yes we are, considering Open Beta happened IN 2017

Yeah that's what we need.. more NERFS applied to NG. Here's an idea - why not just remove the faction from the game altogether!

Top Bottom