Suggestion: Manual Deck Reordering and Renaming

+
Suggestion: Manual Deck Reordering and Renaming

I had a search and couldn't find it, and this isn't even remotely important, but I think it could be a useful feature if you could manually reorder where your decks appear on the Deck Selection screen, that way if you happen to build a deck you prefer and play often you don't have to scroll right to select it.

Also if you have more than one faction deck for a specific type of play, it can be renamed so you know one is (for example) heavy on weather elements or not etc etc. The name you pick should only be visible to you of course, since at the first opportunity you'll get people renaming their decks stupid/obscene things.

I couldn't find any of these options in-game, but admittedly have only started playing, so I might be missing something, but it was the first thing that stuck out.

Loving it so far though!

In Reverse Order:

You can rename decks, both the starters and the new decks you add. Click on the title of the deck in the deckbuilding screen.

I think the placement of decks in the casual area is some combination of recency of editing and recency of play. I've noticed the more often a deck is edited or played the more likely I am to find it on the left, without having to scroll to it). It would be nice to find out what dictates deck location though. I have 8 total and the only one that never seems to move is my Monster Necrophages deck which is always the furthest right.

Top Bottom