Suggestion - Melee Finishing Move Animations

+
I was loving Mantis Blades until I became tired of the long finishing move animation, it happens often and is not very effective when everyone else is shooting you meanwhile. I reverted back to the sword because the finishing move doesnt take long. Instead of Mantis Blades ive been using the Gorilla Arms, the finishing move is beginning to get old, it is also buggy and am not sure what its supposed to be. I would suggest a tweak to Cyberpunk that lets you break free from a finishing move animation and continue fighting.

It got me thinking that if melee weapons had multiple finishing moves it would make for a better experience. We need more awesome brutality! Imagine using gorilla arms to rip off limbs and heads or just straight punching their skull in - they really have the most potential of melee. For blades I have no doubt you guys could mustard up some amazing assassin/samurai style animations.

I have not fiddled with every weapon yet but if those also only have one finishing move, im sure Ill want more of that too! lol

Top Bottom