Suggestion: Mill archetipe

+
A huge game deciding factor in a match against Mill is whether you snipe opponent's key cards or not. Here you can see changes for 3 RNG-based mill cards:
  1. Reduced the variance for Kingslayer
  2. Removed the ability of random high-roll mills for Traheaern and Cantarella. These cards still keep the flavor and function of the original ability.
View attachment 11240824View attachment 11240827View attachment 11240830
well i know in the pass i agreed with the change of kingslayer to take only bronzes, but playing mill in this seasonal i realyze i was wrong.

It already been explained in this topic, if you mill your opponents bronze in fact you are helping your opponent, since he onlys take the gold ones.

You do the sh** job to thin the trash from opponents deck, while he plays only with golds.

Everytime i play mill i know if i am going to win or lose just looking for the cards i milled in the first round. If i milled only bronzes and my opponent played almost only bronzes in round 1 i know i will lost, because he will have golds in round 2 and 3 (if there is a round 3).

Win round 1 with kingslayers its really dificult, since they put only 4 points at the board (also if you use teleportation you "lost" one turn).

So all your changes will only kill the mill archetetype and the cards around it, and lets be honest, devs are trying to make the cards playable, not the contrary..

Mill its not tier 1, its almost not competitive, its just fun and RNG fiesta (of course there is some skills around, its not only RNG)

Top Bottom