Suggestion: Motocycles in traffic, Biker Gang, Akira / Road Rash Vehicle Combat

+

This would be rather ambitious as it would require a massive overhaul of the current traffic ai and Highway system. But i find it amazing how something like Akira was not referred to as more

Suggestions:

1. Motocyle pedestrian traffic - "why am I the only one driving a motorcycle, and why do all the cars look the same? i must be playing a video game" immersion gone.
2. Procedural Biker Gangs drive-bys quick event - every gang should have a biker gang smashing cars with a bat. A biker gang should also drive up toward you to challenge you.
3. Vehicle Combat - its a cyberpunk, so why not?

Bonus:

Autonomous driving for all cars - while auto driving didn't make sense in FINAL FANTASY XV, the cityscape in cyberpunk, and it literally has a taxi service in the game, it would make sense that almost all cars in 2077 have level 5 automation.

Last edited:
It seems that CDPR did work to include the bikes in cyberpunk 2077 and there is code in the game that the modders have been able to reactivate. The fact that there is not a single motorcycle in the city is very striking. The old generation could have been the cause. They also worked on the subway and also decided to leave it.

It is also possible that the rail system that circulates all cars so that the motorcycles malfunction. Or not being able to overcome obstacles. We will never know.

At the end of this video you can see an npc on a motorcycle. It is a mod that is in development of combat in vehicles.

Guest 4071710

The fact police bikes can chase you around and attack you tells me they just need to flip a switch for it now.

Gabidu

Forum regular
The fact police bikes can chase you around and attack you tells me they just need to flip a switch for it now.
Yes, the issue of there not being motorcycles roaming around Night City is indeed something strange not to exist yet. Since police chases were added to the game, motorcycle police always show up to pursue you and seem to behave normally in traffic

Top Bottom