Suggestion: New Game+ Curveballs

+
A little early in the game of my first playthrough for me to be suggesting New Game+ features, but here goes:

So, I just completed an Assault In Progress where a dude was supposedly bleeding out while his team was securing some documents and everyone waiting on evac.
A shard on one of the bodies says that their contact was working on sending a car…

So my suggestion is, what if in a New Game+ as you’re looting bodies, an evac team actually shows up… but it turns out it’s a betrayal. They want the documents and had every intention of wiping out the previous team.

I think it would be neat for these NCPD side missions to get additional layers in a NG+…

But not just those quests… add new layers to Gigs and Cyberpsycho attacks, as well.

Example, did a Gig where I had to steal a car from a gang. In a NG+ once the car is stolen, have a car full of gang members chase you making the quest more difficult to deliver the stolen vehicle unscathed.

Another example: subdued a cyberpsycho on an overpass. The whole goal is to subdue without killing, right? Well, what if in a NG+ a MaxTac unit arrives and now you have to defend the unconscious Cyberpsycho from a death sentence?

Top Bottom