(Suggestion) New Keyword - Absorb

+
i was thinking, devs should create a new keyword.

Absorb - i
ts like consume but you "absorb" the base power from a unit and increase the base power in other.

So speartip asleep should let you play speartip (for thrive) and absorb sleep. So speartip would have "deploy - absorb speartrip asleep". If asleep countdown goes to zero he plays speartip, if he got hit he summon speartip.

This change its only for speartip could still fit in thrive deck and also if you have him in hand you can still consume (in fact absorb) asleep.

The second good card this change could fit its yaga

Yaga should also have the absorb word (not consume) so it increase the base power and can be summon from witch sabath. Also you can aborb your own units with yaga and have a huge ozzrell.

PS: its only works with the base power, so if you absorb a boosted unit you are going to "absorb" the base power.
ps 2: yaga its still hard to use in r1. You need sabath to get zeal or let it vulberable for a 1 ping point kill. So you will usually need 3 turns to sabath or 2 turns to yaga order without sabath.

rrc

Forum veteran
i was thinking, devs should create a new keyword.

Absorb - i
ts like consume but you "absorb" the base power from a unit and increase the base power in other.

So speartip asleep should let you play speartip (for thrive) and absorb sleep. So speartip would have "deploy - absorb speartrip asleep". If asleep countdown goes to zero he plays speartip, if he got hit he summon speartip.

This change its only for speartip could still fit in thrive deck and also if you have him in hand you can still consume (in fact absorb) asleep.

The second good card this change could fit its yaga

Yaga should also have the absorb word (not consume) so it increase the base power and can be summon from witch sabath. Also you can aborb your own units with yaga and have a huge ozzrell.

PS: its only works with the base power, so if you absorb a boosted unit you are going to "absorb" the base power.
ps 2: yaga its still hard to use in r1. You need sabath to get zeal or let it vulberable for a 1 ping point kill. So you will usually need 3 turns to sabath or 2 turns to yaga order without sabath.
Currently Ozzrell now has a potential 18 point target. How much more "huge" Ozzrell do we need? Yaga is hard and awkward and can brick, but if she sticks and stays behind the defender, the round is mostly over. I am already seeing/facing Yaga and she is absolutely devastating on deploy on most cases (I am playing handbuff of course and Yaga comes down and eats 10+ points Mahakam Defender or 7+ points Watcher). But I agree, against other factions/decks Yaga might not be that effective. Still she is a great threat and if she is pulled by Sabbath with big power and behind a defender, it would be a nightmare.

Base power should not be increased as it would be hard to balance and easy to abuse. We already have Melusine which can completely destroy devotion decks. Lets not add any more "increase base power" thingy to the game. It would only make people to tech against them with GY hate and would make the game more... "binary".

Currently Ozzrell now has a potential 18 point target. How much more "huge" Ozzrell do we need? Yaga is hard and awkward and can brick, but if she sticks and stays behind the defender, the round is mostly over. I am already seeing/facing Yaga and she is absolutely devastating on deploy on most cases (I am playing handbuff of course and Yaga comes down and eats 10+ points Mahakam Defender or 7+ points Watcher). But I agree, against other factions/decks Yaga might not be that effective. Still she is a great threat and if she is pulled by Sabbath with big power and behind a defender, it would be a nightmare.

Base power should not be increased as it would be hard to balance and easy to abuse. We already have Melusine which can completely destroy devotion decks. Lets not add any more "increase base power" thingy to the game. It would only make people to tech against them with GY hate and would make the game more... "binary".
Agreed. This change would require "Rupture" as a status to become available for more factions other than just Skellige.

Top Bottom