[Suggestion] No more blur when the opponent is doing something

+
[Suggestion] No more blur when the opponent is doing something

Everything is in the title. When the opponent is chosing a card, or during mullingan (if you are faster than your opponent) the blur effect is kinda annoying. Especially in a game like Gwent, it's important to always have your cards under your eyes in order to prepare for the next 2/3 turns but when it's blurry you can't read anymore. I don't know if I'm the only one but this blur effect is too much imo.

Last edited:
This happens at every start of a match. If I finish mulligan my cards before my opponent, It would be nice to have something to look at, like the cards in my hand. It's annoying because, like any normal human eyes, mine trying to adjust for the blurriness. I have to look at something else or Alt-Tab until I hear the sounds of the first round starting.

I Haven't had this happen. I'm guessing it's a pc when you say alt tab, so what version of windows are you using? I'm using 7 and don't have that effect.

Skattered_Ink;n6924000 said:
I Haven't had this happen. I'm guessing it's a pc when you say alt tab, so what version of windows are you using? I'm using 7 and don't have that effect.

Same here, no issues on 7. Different point but I think the mulligan screen could to with a revamp, I'd like to see all the cards on-screen instead of scrolling.

EDITS: Never mind, I know what you mean now I was thinking of something else - yeah just let us view our cards or something. There's no real reason they should blur the screen. I'm guessing it's just to announce that the other player is still choosing their cards but the black box that states it, pic below does a decent enough job surely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom