[Suggestion] Please sort completed quests

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Suggestion] Please sort completed quests

I am absolutely thrilled with this game. The world you've created is richly detailed. I read every book and bit of lore I encounter in the game.

However, as the game progresses, it is becoming increasingly difficult to read the text that accompanies completed quests. I currently have 161 completed quests and they are not sorted in any discernible order. I have scrolled through the entire list and cannot find the quest that I just completed. I want to read the story, but cannot.

PLEASE add some form of sorting to the quest items. Perhaps mark unread quests. Put most recent unread quests at the top. Sort them alphabetically. Anything would be better than it is now.

I am absolutely thrilled with this game. The world you've created is richly detailed. I read every book and bit of lore I encounter in the game.

However, as the game progresses, it is becoming increasingly difficult to read the text that accompanies completed quests. I currently have 161 completed quests and they are not sorted in any discernible order. I have scrolled through the entire list and cannot find the quest that I just completed. I want to read the story, but cannot.

PLEASE add some form of sorting to the quest items. Perhaps mark unread quests. Put most recent unread quests at the top. Sort them alphabetically. Anything would be better than it is now.

Yeah, absolutely agree with that.

*bump*

One of the most annoying thing in the game. How can someone actually design the complete-quest log like that? I mean after I've finished a quest of course I want to read Dandelions summary notes but this is almost impossible w/o a (properly) sorted log...

Last edited:
it's 2020 now,when will cd projektred fix this part?agreened "One of the most annoying thing in the game"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom