Suggestion: Post-Game Content

+
After we beat the game and seen all the endings and received all the rewards, I really wish we had like a single player version of GTA V Online where a new character we create can just live in the world completing random, repeatable jobs.

Would love to create a new non-V character or characters we could name for ourselves that have access to everything we had acquired during V’s playthrough. (If it’s multiple characters, they could have a shared stash.)

We could reset our attributes to try other builds without having to restart the game from scratch. (Refund all our attribute and perk points from leveling up. Keep our perk points earned from leveling skill trees in reserve… as we redistribute attribute points they’ll unlock our previously earned skill tree levels and the respective rewards. SO SAY, I have 20 in Technical, with Crafting & Engineering maxed out but after resetting attributes I only put 10 points in Technical, then I would only get the first 10 levels of Crafting & Engineering unlocked but I’m locked out of the last 10 levels of rewards & perk points for both those skill lines.)

Let us have the freedom to commit crimes against random NPC’s and the NCPD officers. It doesn’t make sense for V to do those things, but a post-game character we create should have the ability to stealth takedown non-aggressive officers and unsuspecting civilians for their pocket change, junk, clothes, etc.

Building on that violence, let us abduct a body by putting it in the trunk of our vehicle (or stolen vehicle) and take the body to a shady ripperdoc that will harvest parts. We could be rewarded with a new form of currency that allows us to buy cyberware cosmetics or new mods or whatever.

Furthermore the ability to sell stolen cars or trade them at a chop shop for a new form of points or currency we could use at those shops to modify the cosmetics and/or performance of our owned vehicles is much desired.

Just some things I hope at least makes it into the sequel though I’d prefer to get them in for this game in some future dlc or patch.

Yeah I like some of these, I think it all boils down to just more free roam content that isn't scripted. A lot of the things they have and have added are cool but scripted one time events, it's be nice to get a general NPC AI reactionary upgrade so maybe some really crazy sandbox stuff can happen more often
Post automatically merged:

Would love a chop shop, steal cars and get paid for it. modifying your car has been at the top of wished for features since launch i believe

Top Bottom