Suggestion regarding Perk names

+
Hello! I'd like to make a suggestion, but have just arrived at these forums. I've played all the Witcher games more or less and am super-excited for Cyberpunk 2077.

Watching LegacyKillaHD's YT videos about the game, I noticed something about the perks that I really hope you change though.
I don't know if there's an info window or flavour text to explain the different perks, but I'd prefer it if the names of some perks were more realistic and explanatory to the world and how they work, rather than just silly attempts at parody.
For example "You can't touch this" or "Hard motherf****r" are perknames that make me cringe.. Instead, use a word or words that represents how that perk works in the world. Like "Directed Discharge" and "Nanotech Buffer", or similar, for those respective perks?
Explaining how an upgrade or skill works in the gameworld is a great and intresting part of making a universe more alive and real for the player in my opinion, so having names like this is a terrible choice and belongs in games like Doom or Serious Sam; farce games, with no depth to the world in my opinion.
Note that I'm not that familiar with the terms and technology that exists in this particular universe, but it's just an example to make it more immersive, to me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom