Suggestion regarding XeSS

+
Hello
I want to comment on suggestions to make them work now, but now because Intel will release a high-end Intel arc graphics card model in September and the entry range that Intel has all its technology for at the end of August.
Intel has two technologies like Nvidia and AMD okay it has XeSS to increase frames per second and it has another Ray Tracing. I'll send the link so they can send it to the devs and up, but get serious about it by Dec 2022 and Jan 2023 so I can release it myself. I anticipate they will work now because Intel is releasing entry level graphics in August and high end graphics in September so in all kindness I want to say please do us both a favor with much respect. me and my dear intelligence i know i am not going to have any problem just improve the performance when i update etc. I don't bother you anymore, please. This is the name of the technology: XeSS Image Upscaling (Xe Super Sampling)

Intel Graphics XeSS

Intel Arc Graphics Official Page

Hello
I want to comment on suggestions to make them work now, but now because Intel will release a high-end Intel arc graphics card model in September and the entry range that Intel has all its technology for at the end of August.
Intel has two technologies like Nvidia and AMD okay it has XeSS to increase frames per second and it has another Ray Tracing. I'll send the link so they can send it to the devs and up, but get serious about it by Dec 2022 and Jan 2023 so I can release it myself. I anticipate they will work now because Intel is releasing entry level graphics in August and high end graphics in September so in all kindness I want to say please do us both a favor with much respect. me and my dear intelligence i know i am not going to have any problem just improve the performance when i update etc. I don't bother you anymore, please. This is the name of the technology: XeSS Image Upscaling (Xe Super Sampling)

Intel Graphics XeSS

Intel Arc Graphics Official Page
Im guessing it will depend on how popular the cards and/or tech is. DLSS and FSR2 use the same basic stuff i think, people have hacked fsr2 into the game already by swaping the DLSS file so if the tech is similar im guessing its pretty easy to implement into Cp2077. If its totally diffrent it would probably be harder and if its 5% of users have it, im not sure it will get a high prio atleast.

That said, im all for more FPS for everyone! So get on it CDPR ;)

Top Bottom