[SUGGESTION]Replace a card "Adrenaline Rush" from bronze to silver.

+

• I agree

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I disagree

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Other opinion( in the comments)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

We all know about the card Adrenaline Rush which gives us an opportunaty to keep non-gold card on the battlefield at the end of the round.

I think it is a bit unbalanced in some situations.
E.g. - if we will take Northen Realms - we can buff Redanian Knight and use Adrenaline to it. If you don't have Scosh - you lose the game - not only 1 round.

Why you ask? It is ease - you can't kill it by any of other cards(except Scosh) -Alzur’s Thunder, Lacerate, Manticore Venom etc - are useless cause swallow potion and other buff cards add more strenght then debuff remove. And we can take 3 copies of Swallow, btw.

So the only thing which can kill it - Scosh. Yep, the "Weather" cards can help either, but in some Fractions as Skellige or NR or Scoiatael it is strange to use Weather - it don't help our cards, even make worse - debuff them. They are useless when we play against other decks and make our start-hand worse anyway.

So I think if we replace this card to silver it would be better -we won't change it's ability and make the balance between Scosh and Adrenaline.
In Server Crush Test there was no such a problem cause Scosh was bronze and we can take 3 copies of it. Now only 1.

So let's summarize:
1) We have a very powerful bronze card which can win u the whole game, not 1 round as other powerful gold cards as Phillipa or so.
2) The problem is not in ability of the card - the problem of number of copies we can take
3) We can't take enough counter-pick cards as Scosh cause we can take only 1 of it - if it comes - we can win if no - `00% lose of the game
4) Other debuff cards(Alzur’s Thunder, Lacerate, Manticore Venom etc) can't help us cause the op has more powerful buff cards or additional buff cards .
KEEP IN MIND when you play a special card to reduce the strenght of the card - the op use other cards as Kaedweni Siege Support, Blue Stripes Scout, etc which provide buff and a card on the battlefeild - we have nothing then.
5) Wether cards are bad way out cause they are rather specific - they make our start-hand worse, can debuff our cards and useless against other decks.

So I offer to change Adrenaline Rush from Bronze to Silver.

I don't think it should be a silver card. Adrenaline rush has huge disadvantage that it's almost useless if you get it on the last round (unless you have a hawker on the board). I had plenty of games where I've got adrenaline rush as my last card instead of something useful.

I disagree. There are plenty of ways to counter buffed bronze cards: weather, scorch, weaking like thunder and so on. Remember, you don't have to kill the unit. If you weaken it enough it can turn out that the adrenaline card has brought just 2/4 points for the second round which isn't worth it.

The only way I would consider the adrenaline rush to be silver is if it makes the card gold (so you are guaranteed that your card investment will pay off) or has some other buff.

this card is that good only for nothern kingdoms, cause you can't break through their buffs.
Cause for Skellige we have medics and all buffs from smiths are keeped. As for elves - gavenkar support will happy to be buffed by Adrenaline.

I disagree. There are plenty of ways to counter buffed bronze cards: weather, scorch, weaking like thunder and so on. Remember, you don't have to kill the unit. If you weaken it enough it can turn out that the adrenaline card has brought just 2/4 points for the second round which isn't worth it.

The only way I would consider the adrenaline rush to be silver is if it makes the card gold (so you are guaranteed that your card investment will pay off) or has some other buff.
Why should I take Weather cards in Skellige decks or Elves ones? I have no cards which will be boosted by Weather(Like Monster's ones)
Why I have to play not 25-27 cards but 34+ cause there is only 1 Scosh against 3 Adrenaline and suffer with bad start-hand, useless Weather card when I play against other Decks and so on?

Last edited:
@Mr. Zorro: Skellige has a lot cards immune to weather so it makes sense to use weather cards here.

@Mr. Zorro: Skellige has a lot cards immune to weather so it makes sense to use weather cards here.
And make my deck with 30+ cards? diskord deck needn't Weather cards - discord is more important. The buff deck also needn't it. Why should I creat a bicycle then and use cards I needn't? It's bad way out.

To reiterate: Squirrels chose where to play most of their cards which (IMO) makes weather a decent choice for them and skellige has some immune cards. That's where I was going with that.

To reiterate: Squirrels chose where to play most of their cards which (IMO) makes weather a decent choice for them and skellige has some immune cards. That's where I was going with that.

Ok, then tell me how can I win this
View attachment 82710
View attachment 82710
1) Scosh came in 2 round
2) My op used Foltest to Redanian kavalry - I killed it then used 2 Adrenaline to Trebushet
3) I can't use Scosh cause I lost 1 round and my op was the first to go. guess what he used?

Everything is in balance, yep.

Attachments

• примерный.jpg
    примерный.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I agree that AR should be a silver card. It won't break old tactics - NR have a bunch of cards that can fish it out mid-match (Priscilla, Thaler, Stennis), and half of Scoia'tael deck is all about getting specials and silvers from the deck.

---
BTW, Clan Tuirseach Axeman (x3) in Skellige deck also can be easily buffed to 60+ points, worth to grab one AR card just in case.

Top Bottom