[Suggestion/Request] Please add kilts to the game.

+
Okay technically I'm of Irish ancestry, but kilts have a longer history in Scotland. Beside my point.

I hereby, officially, and humbly request that kilts be adding into the game. I have always disliked how rare they are in games, and always envision my character wearing one, because I rather enjoy them. They are functional, can be classy or flashy or badass depending on how they are worn and with what, and super comfortable (let's be honest; biological males are the ones who benefit the most from that extra room, not the ladies). They even work with all four of Night City's common styles.

Easy enough to produce and maintain, and get the job done with no fuss: Entropism

Flashy and attention grabbing, sure to leave people talking: Kitsch

Modern high-quality kilts are expensive premium items: Neo-Kitsch

Saffron kilts were first worn by the Irish military in the British Army during the twentieth century. Likewise pocketed "utility kilts" are the modern standard: Neo-Militarism

So yeah; kilts would work just fine in Night City, and wouldn't be too hard to produce. I'd even happily pay for a "clothing DLC" pack that included them. So I humbly beseech you to add kilts to Cyberpunk 2077. Please and thank you.

Top Bottom