[Suggestion] Roll for Easier Daily Quests

+
Some of the days, I don't have much time for playing Gwent daily. Some of the daily quests are really hard to make, for example, winning 5 matches with a spesific faction is really hard to do against the others, or playing 40 artifacts also requires too much matches to play.
They're granting better rewards than easier ones but as I said before, these are harder quests.

My suggestion is clear, After Prestige 1, we could roll daily quest 2 times. Maybe after 2 rolls, we could get easy one like play 40 cards, destroy x units etc. First roll could still be RNG, it could use every quest pool but last roll might give us easy quest.

In next update, that could be a one of the greatest feature if it'll be happen.

Thanks!

You only get one new daily quest per day, while you can hold a maximum of 3 quests simultaneously. This means you have 3 days to complete 1 quest. So, even if you don't have enough time one day, you can just continue another day. This makes your suggestion moot.

If u focus on quest u can even tackle 2 or 3 quest simultaneously. For example you have (win 5 Scoiatel games, win 10 games and play 60 units)

Prestige level 2 lets you reroll quests twice a day. The big problem I see with letting a user choose an “easy” quest is that easy for one player doesn’t mean easy for another. While quests do have shorter and longer versions, I may need many more games to complete the supposedly shorter quest than I would a longer quest of different type. I always dread the open ended (win x games under condition y) as opposed to the deterministic ( play x cards of type y) regardless of length because I can be sure every game makes progress toward the latter, but others have the opposite reaction. I do wish there were an option to reject the change as I do sometimes get less desirable options than I started with. In fact, I rarely change even undesirable quests for this reason.

I always reroll the "win something" quests and sometimes do get stuck with three of them when RNG is really unfavourable, which sucks. But I love the RP quests, especially the Artifact ones, because while at least the 2 RP ones take several matches to complete they're fun due to not requiring winning anything.

Overall, I don't agree with this suggestion despite those "win something" quests.

The quests are entirely optional, you have three days before your log is full, and having just the one re-roll every day is good enough for me.
I would imagine the quests are meant to encourage players to play different decks, and if they are then being able to get a guaranteed "play 20 cards" or something super easy and generic like that would kinda defeat the purpose of the system.

Some of the days, I don't have much time for playing Gwent daily. Some of the daily quests are really hard to make, for example, winning 5 matches with a spesific faction is really hard to do against the others, or playing 40 artifacts also requires too much matches to play.
They're granting better rewards than easier ones but as I said before, these are harder quests.

My suggestion is clear, After Prestige 1, we could roll daily quest 2 times. Maybe after 2 rolls, we could get easy one like play 40 cards, destroy x units etc. First roll could still be RNG, it could use every quest pool but last roll might give us easy quest.

In next update, that could be a one of the greatest feature if it'll be happen.

Thanks!

I'd appreciate having the option to choose your rewards. I only care for keys, so I keep refreshing quests to get these.

Top Bottom