(Suggestion) RPG and Open-world basic elements!

+
Hello, I know that the team of developers is working on the patches, thank you for your dedication and I hope that the game may be even better in the future.
For that reason, I would like to leave feedback regarding basic RPG elements that Cyberpunk does not have as:

- Change the physical characteristics such as body, head, tattoo, etc ... through medications.

- Change the look of the equipment without affecting its bonuses and attributes, such as the WarCraft and Diablo Transmogs or just a direct option as in Assasin's Creed Odyssey

(Cyberpunk is a game with a bold look and high fashion trends, diversity is one of the visual characteristics of this universe.)

- An option to hide the Helmet or lower items like masks and etc...

- Option to select multiple items to sell at once.

- Add food and drink shortcuts + animations.
(Balance the healing provided by food, medical items and grenades. Even playing on the last difficulty, I had a lot of these unused items, the game missed the challenge.)

- A Garage ? Well... Jackie have one. 😒

- Motorcycle trafic.
(Another factor that I learned only when I bought my first motorcycle, Night City has no motorcycle traffic) ⁉

Anyway ... these are some of the elements that I remember at the moment, I hope the development team receives our feedback, thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, topic duplicated due to connection problem ... I can't delete it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom