[SUGGESTION] Run the base Xbox and PS4 version in 720p

+
I've been watching the Youtube videos complaining about the console version frame-rates. My suggestion is that the devs turn off ALL filters, like film grain and motion blur, and then force the resolution to be 720p. Keep the filters as an option, but warn that they may affect frame-rates.
I know that will make it look a bit blurred, but it's better than getting 15FPS while trying to run at 900p and failing.
Personally, I'd also look into why there's a lot of traffic in the distance that disappears as you approach. That traffic is obviously being tracked when it doesn't need to be. It's also being rendered, when it has no purpose.
It might also be worth reducing the resolution of textures slightly just for the older hardware (it might also allow it to run on weaker PCs).
I'd also make sure that when in the menu and comparing guns, that the one you own ALWAYS appears on the same side. Comparing guns while it switches sides is unnecessarily confusing.

Hmm. Idk I think there are things they can tweek to get higher frame rates without loosing resolution. I play with no filters ATM till they give us more fixes. On my one s it is playable. I can tolerate it for now.

Hmm. Idk I think there are things they can tweek to get higher frame rates without loosing resolution. I play with no filters ATM till they give us more fixes. On my one s it is playable. I can tolerate it for now.
I know they can 'tweek it' later to get up to 1080p. My idea is just to take the constant resolution adjustments out of the way. This will let them fix the mission bugs instead of trying to fix everything at once :)

Top Bottom