Suggestion - stealth melee kills with melee weapons

+
It's fun to sneak around in Cyberpunk. It would be even more fun if it was possible to do lethal stealth takedowns not just with your hands but with the melee weapon you have equipped. For example, I have a Katana in my hand. Does it really make sense to make a lethal takedown with my hands then? Or mantis blades. I think stealth kills would be significantly more fun then. Otherwise you have the weird situation that you sneak up on an enemy, hit him with a katana and still enter combat mode with everybody around although this should be deadly enough, to put it mildly.

Well, for what it's worth, CDPR did say that a melee rework is in the works.

What you are bringing up has been brought up many times before in fact so maaaaybe we'll see it with the rework. It's all guesswork until we know what it's actually about, of course.

Agreed, blades and other melee weapons (but specially blades) oughta have stealth kills, it makes 0 sense not to have this feature. Even in Horizon Zero Dawn you can stealth kill the hell out of everything with a freaking caveman spear, you should be more than able to slice necks clean with a thermal katana as an opening stealth attack.

Top Bottom