[SUGGESTION] Story Mode

+
[SUGGESTION] Story Mode

Hi everyone!

So i just have an idea of making a bit of a story into this game. In Witcher 3 this game was so awsome, because you made better decks, then went to other NPCs and played against them. Then you gtot a card and went to the next gwent player. There gwent even had a own story-line. So what´s about making something similar into this game? It would raise the fun immense and there would be no problem with fun-curve going down after a few hours of playing without changes. And if you get cards for winning against these story-AI-opponents it would make even more fun! :D

So please tell me what you think about this!

I had that exact thought last night! Like how MK has it's story/training mode where you learn all the moves for the characters! (BTW: Deadly Alliance has been the best so far!) That way you can learn the strengths and weaknesses of all the factions in Gwent! It was one of the things I liked about the Blood nad Wine expansion where you were forced to use only the Skellige deck. I liked my Nilfgardian deck and didn't want to try another one. Now I love my Skellige deck!

Top Bottom