[Suggestion] The Night City in My Dream

+
[Role identity]
The night city have unlimited possible.Players do what they want. V is a mercenary at first,but not only a mercenary. maybe V should have chance to change its identity.

Make money to purchase other peddler ,bar,night club and even Osaka Corporation. Set Skill Tree which can improve the ability(increase profitability and so on).Defeat the enemy having many way,play er also can use the power of economy.

V can choose the another social identity,to be a police or a soldier(do quest to make money and get daily wage at sunset.)This have special identity skill tree to improve the money making ability.

Vagrant(famer),streets(Gangster),clerk(working class),Businessman(capitalist),solider(police).Now watch what we lack.Yes,it's politician. Political playing focus on relation accumulation. Players must dig other politician'dark thing to get more chances to get the NC mayor.More dialogue and choice s to enhance impression of other voters.

[Prosthetic System]
Cyber world should provide more prosthetic. Players can DIY what they want.Install Enhanced Human's limbs and organs,also including animals'(bird's wings(which make V fly),horse leg(which makes V running fast as a car)),even machine s(like electric saw). The Prosthetic have different quality(white,green,blue……). Players can collect the Prosthetic to install.

[Gangs System]
Different Gangs have different styles.A Gang style is everyone having wings,using sniper rifle.
Set the Gangs'Liking value,more higher more goods to buy. Players can do the Gangs'quest to improve it.

[Partner & Pet System]
V is not alone. A partner & a pet can make the adventure more interesting in NC. The Parters and Pets have 4 kinds(attack,defend,assist,balance),players can through fighting geting exp improving the Parter& Pet Level.

[Building System]
Players can learn Building Skill. To build Tramp Camp,Underground Bar(Nightclub………),Office Building,Residential district. Get Building design drawings to change the NC. The NC residents can be settled in the Buildings.

[AI ]
The NC residents's AI should improve,showing different actions when players do something to them,not only squat on the ground. Make the dialogue s more rich. When you build a new building and let them live in free.,They will be very happy.when you raise the rent,they will be angry and abuse.

[Vehicle System]
The vehicle is not only car. We can also ride cyber horse,drive fly car,even take rocket to Crystal Palace.

I just think those things,welcome everybody to exchange ideas.

Personally I think adding things like, different jobs, buying real estate, or even building camps would be too much. It would be probably closer to freedom that tabletop CP offers but here it would be just too overwhelming and not exactly fitting story we have. I wouldn't mind more customization to cars, apartment, cyberwear or clothing but that's something I wont spend too much time managing. Its like Fallout 4 settlement system. I would often spend more time building settlements, defending them, looking for scrap then actually progressing through game.

Top Bottom