Suggestion to make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again.

+
Suggestion to make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again.

A slight change to this would probably make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again.

Along with making a unit resilient , strenghten it by 3.
This could open up a lot of intresting plays.
Some of the cards that could work with this are Mahakam Marauder , Hawker Smuggler , alba cavelry , An craite greatsword and golds such as triss butterfly .

I was thinking about something similar aswell, except boost instead of strengthen, the idea is that you make a unit resillient without being a zero point play, boosting means you add points in the current round.

Also Adrenaline Rush is probably the worst named card in the game, it's the exact opposite of the effect.

I agree that Adrenaline Rush needs some kind of direct value, else it will be hardly viable. I think boost by 2 and add 2 armour, would be the optimal solution, as it would help bringing the unit out of Alzurs reach. At the other hand, a Triss Butt or a Yen Con out of Alzurs with Resilence would probably win the game.

Probably, what is really needed to make the card viable is a choice, so you have an effect even when Resilence isn't helpful. Choose one: Either make a unit Resilent or Strengthen a unit by 4 and add 6 armour to it. This way you can either protect an important unit or make it carry over. Furthermore you can use the other effect on already resilent units, too.

And I agree that a different name would be good.

- strengthen would be too much
- boost i'm not a big fan
- armour is the solution I prefer

for the name i propose 'Last Stand'

Tir_na_Lia;n10235792 said:
I'd boost by 4.

Dim.Shackles damages by 4, I think they should be roughly similar about tempo play.

I think both should Strengthen to be actually viable.

Top Bottom