[Suggestion] Tousaint deck?

+
[Suggestion] Tousaint deck?

I know I've suggested this in a couple of threads but I would really like to see one!
That way, when the release of the game comes out we can all get physical decks of the Skellige and Tousaint decks (like the double decks of the other two packs!)
*Smiles winningly* and.... and... and... maybe even the extra Gaunter O'Dimm cards? (hint hint)

No Title

photo77090.png
Skattered_Ink
We'll not tolerate the introduction of any others! It would disgrace the tradition!

I mean we could have Anna Henrietta, Orlanna and Slyvia as the leaders. Dettlaf, Vivienne (with Guillaume de Launfal as a summon), Milton, Palmerin and the witch of Lynx Crag as golds. BB as a silver... the posibilities are endless! (note: if the developers need inspiration, you know who to call!)

Exactly! Giant Centipede and Echnops as damage units. Bruxae and the other vmapire units (Which haven't turned up in the monster decks yet) as debuffs, The various knights as musters.

Yeah, after Nilfgaard.

And NR could have separate factions (Temeria,Redenia,Keadwen,Aedirn),monsters (necrophages,draconids,ogroids,vampires...),Scoia'tael (elfs,dwarfs). Now I'm just pushing it,But if CDPR do it that just hats off and deep bow.

Top Bottom