Suggestion: Trade System

+

Guest 4139610

What would you guys think about this little idea?

Basically I was thinking if the game would benefit from some sort of exchange or trade system name it whatever you want. Where players could exchange cards and whatnot. I dont have any details on how exactly it would function though.

Senejel;n7021370 said:
I think it would be great to add trade system in the game. What kind of system you might ask?
Well, for example it would be awesome to have a Barter system (when Player A exchanges one of his cards of équal category on the Player's B card). Surely, you can create a kind of limit of cards f.e. per week so that people still would use shop to buy some.
Other option is to create an auction among players where for example Player A nominate one of his épic or legendary cards and gives that card to the guy who will offer most of the resources.
I think that'll make the game more socially interesting. What do you think?

Here's an idea for you!

How about having a Friendly Duel Mode in which both players have to put up a card of equal value(if premium then both must be premium,etc.) and the winner gets the card. Obviously restrict this to duplicates only and have such a Duel cost both players a portion of their resources (Ores, Scraps, Powder, etc.) if necessary, think of it as a tipping fee to the Tavern Master.
It's not quite a trading system since essentially you'd be losing a card you bet on, but could loosely be used to trade cards at a heavier resource cost.

Obviously this mode needs to be locked until a much later level(atleast 10+) to ensure no Smurf trading but this is thematically something that did exist in the Witcher Game so it wouldn't feel out of place here and could encourage your friends to play more, even if just betting on your Bronze Clear Skies it would be a fun mode to play with friends.
This is essentially what we're doing currently in Challenge Mode except we always win.

What do you guys think?
I've been waiting forever for a TCG/CCG to do this.

- D3

Make Gwent A TRADING Card Game

Hi guys!
I just came up with an idea that I find interesting. Why not have a marketplace (like poetrade for Path of Exile for example) where people can trade their cards? For example, I got 2 Tibor I prefer to trade one even for lower value than to dust in for 200 scraps. So I say "trading Tibor for another gold or a less strong gold + a silver"
I find the idea quite cool. On the other hand, Cd Projekt is already very generous and maybe that would make people even less willing to buy kegs...What do you think?

Your thoughts on a card trading system?

As a old guy who used to collect sports cards and magic cards as a teenager the great benefit of having a collection and duplicates was you could make deals and trade cards with your friends.

as I was opening my kegs won tonight and seeing duplicates I thought that this is the digital equivalent of a real card collection and should be able to be traded with each other. Was curious if you thought it would be cool to have a trade feature..

example being I could post (I have a duplicate Caretaker etc... Who's interested and what do you have to trade?)

cdpr could have a scrap trade system..

- 50 scrap to trade a bronze
-125 to trade a silver
-250 to trade a gold.

this way newer players could get a key piece to a deck while not having to grind against a cruel meta.. veterans as well and those who need a card can deal without having to break the bank to get cards.. Scraps could be collected so cdpr gets in on the action all while building a community around all types of players..

I know this is far fetched as I was reminiscing all the fun I used to have and friends I made trading cards at the card shop.. For fun are you for or against an idea like this?

While It would be intresting It would also make kegs a bit pointless, so I don't seem this happening

A trading system would be nice to solve my 'problem'. I'm running two accounts and playing them with three fractions each. I'm stuck not only with daily quests (please make them changeable), but I don't also want to have that effort anymore to manage both accounts. There should be technical ways to kick those stupid botters.

D3giler;n8861440 said:
Here's an idea for you!

How about having a Friendly Duel Mode in which both players have to put up a card of equal value(if premium then both must be premium,etc.) and the winner gets the card...

What do you guys think?
I've been waiting forever for a TCG/CCG to do this.

- D3
Magic the gathering used to have this option (ante) and there were cards printed around this mechanic. This was stopped pretty quickly when the word gambling was whispered in certain ears.

As to the op, being able to 'cash out' rather than keeping the in game economy self contained does allow gambling and the creation of multiple false accounts, bot farming and undercutting of the company's revenue streams by botfarmers and online auction sites. It gets around the selling of accounts which is forbidden in terms of service.

An alternative would be a rotating system of 'for this week these 2 gold cards are available for everyone to use in decks. Next week 2 different cards become available instead'. (League of legends model).

Last edited:
Top Bottom