[SUGGESTION]Ultra low graphic preset

+
[SUGGESTION]Ultra low graphic preset

There are hybrid machines and tablets with windows which could be nice to play Gwent, but right now interface sometimes is too much laggy like 15-20 fps. It's annoying and don't feel smooth, even on lowest possible graphics and resolution(i5 4210u here). You could add ultra low preset graphics which will remove all unnecessary graphic effects, remove all heavy animations etc(like this blue thing in card replacing etc).

indeed. it looks like the only thing the graphics settings do is make the cards look like shit and they don't do anything with the fancy particle effects. maybe we could have a proper graphic settings menu with individual options? I don't wanna reduce the texture quality too much, but I would reduce other settings.

Exactly, i think this too that it's onyl changing card quality, not effects itself.

Also this is REALLY needed. Im going mostly to play this outside of home with integrated gpu, and playing it with not smooth interface. Or with very hot device or quickly eating my battery it's not stuff i would like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom