(Suggestion) Unlockable music

+
(Suggestion) Unlockable music

First of all, I hope there will be some variety in music and not just the same track(s) playing over and over again. The Witcher games have hours of beautiful music and it would be a shame to not use it. You shouldn't forget Witcher 1 in this regard.

But why not let us choose the music, which is played during our matches? You could make music tracks from the witcher games unlockable as (campaign) rewards or make them purchasable with (ingame) currency.

That would be nice. If not the choice, give us more variety. I'm hoping we're gonna have different music as we progress through the campaign but it would be nice to choose your own music during multiplayer. That being said, I hope all of the Gwent tracks make it back in the standalone plus some new ones of course.

The more customization the better! Hearthstone music is good but it gets boring after a while, especially with how grindy the game is. Different songs for each faction or picking from a list would put gwent over the top. Maybe also songs/quotes that play when you win or lose?

Hmm personally I agree with what was said above. As in, unlockable cards only and things along that line, but being able to listen to different tunes throughout the campaign and being able to choose your own music for mutiplayer sounds really awesome!

Top Bottom