suggestions for a future

+
Dear CD Projeckt Red:

I don't know how to get this to you, but after having spent the whole game and seeing the criticisms that have been exercised by the premature case of the state of the game, an idea came to mind with which this pothole could even be beneficial in the long term .

This expansion would try to offer a logic to the state in which the game came out, due to the lore of the history that is within the game, the Black Wall and the Network. (SPOILERS ALERT). V has been suffering throughout the game without realizing the same thing that happens to them in the Perález missions, where when realizing the existence of a controlling entity begins to break down as the barrier of what is real and not, seeing a distorted reality of the world itself, and being used by the evil AI to solve what they consider failures, you have to send so many calls and everything is so impersonal. Doing this honor to films like Matrix, which at the same time would reference Keanu Reeves.

Over time V, he realizes that there is something wrong, something is wrong, everyone with whom he does not deal directly (NPCs) have a behavior that gradually realizes that it is not adequate, that there is a failure, added to the numerous bugs and glitches that occur just realizing reality, for example, the beginning of the mission could be to finally find something that does not fit the game at all.

Once that barrier was broken, it would become a cat and mouse style, with the AIs trying to recover and eliminate you as a "failure", fleeing and traveling through a world that is now deforming as you go. Putting obstacles and creating limit situations of escape. Also thus giving weight to "parkour" and the promised verticality.

In the end V, he finds himself with the decision to stay in that dystopian and broken world or fix it and destroy the control, but with other consequences, control it himself, join the AI, etc. In this way, the next updates that come out are also made sense, with missions that fix the world and final decisions that will serve to give the promised world that we did not see at first.

This is just a first vision and I don't know if it will be read or accepted but as I say it is an idea that came to mind and I wanted to expose it.

Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom