Suggestions for Combat Overhauls?

+
Are there any good Witcher 3 gameplay mods that change more than just roll animations and such?

Like others here, I find Witcher 3 gameplay lacking. And while the idea of replaying the game is enticing, I can't bring myself to do it with the original combat that feels laggy and unresponsive.

Are there any good Witcher 3 gameplay mods that change more than just roll animations and such?

Like others here, I find Witcher 3 gameplay lacking. And while the idea of replaying the game is enticing, I can't bring myself to do it with the original combat that feels laggy and unresponsive.

Just hit the modding pages here on the forums and check out mods that have been released on places like The Nexus. There are now many mods that change the game in very significant ways.

Just hit the modding pages here on the forums and check out mods that have been released on places like The Nexus. There are now many mods that change the game in very significant ways.

Thanks, I've used the nexus before for other games, so I've already checked the top mods there but couldn't really find anything that really overhauls combat. So I wasn't sure if it doesn't exist or if I'm missing something. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific combat mod or a combination of mods?

I checked https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/mod-list-thread-links.56298/ as well but none of the gameplay mods listed seem like combat overhauls.

Posts moved to a new thread.

...but couldn't really find anything that really overhauls combat.

:oops:

There are definitely some of those. I know that Ghost Mode and TW3: Enhanced Edition are two popular ones. (I don't use mods, myself, so I'm no direct help here, but I'm sure the community here will have suggestions and details.)

Top Bottom