Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
What about:
  1. Use the next patch to drop some random objects throughout the city, say 3 types of objects (...rare, uncommon, common...?)
  2. Once a player has collected all of them, then and only then he can access specific DLCs (...rare, uncommon, common...?)
  3. Adjust ranks/achievements according to the "treasure hunt" % of completion
This could positively force players to explore all parts of the city and would give devs more time to develop new DLCs while players are still enjoying the game.

Those random objects could be cards (like tarots), but very well hidden. Once collected devs could actually build an entire cyberpunk spinoff card game (like Gwent?)

What about:
  1. Use the next patch to drop some random objects throughout the city, say 3 types of objects (...rare, uncommon, common...?)
  2. Once a player has collected all of them, then and only then he can access specific DLCs (...rare, uncommon, common...?)
  3. Adjust ranks/achievements according to the "treasure hunt" % of completion
This could positively force players to explore all parts of the city and would give devs more time to develop new DLCs while players are still enjoying the game.

Those random objects could be cards (like tarots), but very well hidden. Once collected devs could actually build an entire cyberpunk spinoff card game (like Gwent?)
A Cyber-Schnitzeljagd, so to speak? :coolstory:

As the list increase, it could be nice to open a pool to select the 5 essentials features we want, and the number of vote will maybe a better motivation for the dev team...

I add mine (I limit myself to 6):
1. Release the editor, it will cost nothing and give people the power to add things and create contents ==> Most important one !!!!!!
2. Allow to take a work to open some new quest paths, for example it could be nice to work in the trauma team for some dozen mission...
3. The DLC should follow the release of the orignal extension books, Chrome 1, 2, 3 etc...
4. Space station and moon base
5. Underground sewer life for those excluded from the upper city
6. The cars traffic at distance (you know when you are in the desert and look in the mirror to see thousand of cars that disappear...)

Preview of clothes on v before buying
possibility to customize color on items and clothes you craft.
possibility to drive more types of vehicles and make a garage to store the cars.
sexy clothes in the sex shops.
the possibility to change v’s appearance in game.
the possibility to upgrade every weapon and clothes to legendary
Post automatically merged:

Use two guns at the same time
Fix the handling of the cars, so they don’t pivot in the center of the vehicle, but turning with the front wheels.
possibility to switch between 1 and 3 person view when roaming.
small things to do when roaming, like car jumps etc.
the possibility to buy houses.
More interaction with the gangs. Like joining or being vilified.
some way off knowing if you all ready own the things you buy in the store.
the possibility to loot the clothes your victims wear.
More punk clothes. This is a little shame on you guys, for not being in place from the launch
a way to choose witch weapons to hang on your wall.
static information when browsing your inventory. Putt the info on one side or somethin. It’s really annoying when I’m browsing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom