Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
I don't know doubtful however i have nothing to loose for trying

well, i get the feeling that they might be listening to them, but not implementing them for reasons they can't share with us

i think the game we got, is it...
all they will do is fix bugs and glitches =/

buying stuff from the vendor machine and u scrap em
as I said. they can easily patch all drinks to give less than 10 ED of components. Jackie could skip Dexter if we told him we made half a million ED from soda cans in one day ;).

All those crafting exploits are purely numerical change in the DB to fix. They also can patch maxdoc and bounceback to not give more components than needed to craft and fix maxdoc II to not give higher tier components when DE while crafted from lower tier components. They can also fix Beast Mode berserk mod crafting recipe to not allow crafting a legendary mod from low tier components that DE into legendary components with an insane ratio ;)

If they patch such obvious exploits while not seeing the pressure to also "improve" the crafting experience then we will end up with a patched game that has lots of pointless and dead systems with debug console being recommended in every playthrought guide.

well, i get the feeling that they might be listening to them, but not implementing them for reasons they can't share with us

i think the game we got, is it...
all they will do is fix bugs and glitches =/
Well they have a reputation to gain back fixing the bugs and glitches its only half of it is a must for them because is what we paid the game for the question is what will include the free dlc's and how much they will they push themself for gaining the community back that is the question because they will definetly add cool new stuff but i hope it wont be behind a paywall like a paid expansion
Post automatically merged:

as I said. they can easily patch all drinks to give less than 10 ED of components. Jackie could skip Dexter if we told him we made half a million ED from soda cans in one day ;).

All those crafting exploits are purely numerical change in the DB to fix. They also can patch maxdoc and bounceback to not give more components than needed to craft and fix maxdoc II to not give higher tier components when DE while crafted from lower tier components. They can also fix Beast Mode berserk mod crafting recipe to not allow crafting a legendary mod from low tier components that DE into legendary components with an insane ratio ;)

If they patch such obvious exploits while not seeing the pressure to also "improve" the crafting experience then we will end up with a patched game that has lots of pointless and dead systems with debug console being recommended in every playthrought guide.
True

what you mean by gunplay?
Firearms combat that does not suck. For now, I have no motivation to pick any weapon over 50 BMG sniper rifle, or overture revolver for stealth. For now, weapons have very basic behaviors and their balance is dumbed down to fire rate and dps evening out, but ironically, it doesn't make all weapons into equally viable choice. Other games have various approach to gunplay balancing, short story, they try hard. In cyberpunk, firearms combat is one of core gameplay loops, so I find it inacceptable to have a poor man's borderlands knockoff with randomised stats and evened out DPS across weapon classes. Good shooters offer something more than DPS number: recoil pattern and progressions, more drastic distance damage falloff (as most combat situations in cyberpunk happen in close distance, really), spray control, movement control (different weapons have different movement accuracy penalty), armor penetration, projectile speed, projectile type (not only hitscan check - arced grenades, rockets, bullets, arrows, plasmaballs, fireballs. electric arcs, lasers, wide energy waves, you name it).

Love your suggestions and the most important one i will touch on specifically for tonight is the Romance...

The pursuit of it + the side quests & build up were all pretty amazing and though i have only romanced Judy myself, i have researched if it is the same for other Romantic options in the regard i am about to mention...

After the Romance is accomplished it quickly feels pointless and meaningless and honestly feels as though it never happened in the first place :(

It's dissapointing to experience and gives me the feeling that this feature is incomplete (at least i hope so and can be worked on in the future).

I wasn't expecting ground breaking mechanics / features, but the ability to go on dates (GTA) + to initiate intimate moments again (why only once???) + to sleep in the same bed / apartment (SKYRIM / FALLOUT) and most importantly to not have a very, very limited selection of dialogue that they just repeat without any deviation or new things to say after romancing (not expecting new stuff conatantly, but some change of dialouge over time would only feel right / natural). It feels very empty & void of all sentiment / emotion whenever i call or visit Judy (it's almost as if she has dementia / is stuck in a time loop or has been replaced with a broken robot).

Really breaks my heart when i drive by her apartment and i see her leaning against the window, but no longer stop to interact with her, because it just feels depressing and hollow. Which honestly, you did such a good job at all the things leading up to the romance that everything that follows after... Just feels like a let down :(

Now i know many may not care about this aspect or feature, but i believe many more gamers like myself that get into deep roleplay or immersion are out there and would agree with me in this regard. Really needs some work and even more so = we need more Romantic options as currently in an all of a large futuristic city like Night City... There are literally only one or two people that would care to get to know us or vice versa, it feels wrong to me.

Truly hope this is something that gets more love & attention as it seemed to me that this was going to be an important aspect of the game, but feels un-finished and neglected.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dear Rawflux, well said! The main reasons are most likely rules of marketing and release date. Developers know better than us: what still needs some work and what is to follow. However, they also know what technologies are about to arrive to market and what game projects will be released by their competitors. I can only suspect that they believed it was important to release the game in 2020.

But, not to worry, Witcher 3 was in development for additional one or two years after its official release, and look what we got in the end! Let's give them time and support!

There are 4 joytoys in Night City actually but I agree it's not enough.
Yes the 2 premium ones you gotta unlock them i should have mentioned them
Post automatically merged:

So i encoutered something today and i wanted to add it, its really not a tragecy but it did kinda killed my immersion
Parade market area in Japantown needs some love "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location was the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura and i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up
japantown.png
dssds.png
"

Last edited:
faction system please

such as corpo (Kang Tao, Trauma Team, Militech, etc)
or gangs (Mox, Valentions, Maelstorm, etc)

Understand that it may need an adjustment of the main story pathway or side quests to match with the faction system....but my concern here is replay-bility

faction system please

such as corpo (Kang Tao, Trauma Team, Militech, etc)
or gangs (Mox, Valentions, Maelstorm, etc)

Understand that it may need an adjustment of the main story pathway or side quests to match with the faction system....but my concern here is replay-bility
Agree with the amount of things u unlock near the end there must me end game content to keep you into it and to keep the city alive right now the only end game content is roaming around the map

@PoppyRunner thank you for maintaining this thread

My 5 cent's:

- add in various places in city workbenches (car repair shops, workshops, V's houses) and restrict crafting to do only there -> as reward animation of V making things, smelting and stuff. As it is now, stopping in the middle of street and creating bunch of arms without need of any tools is just strange ;).

- in relation to the bounty system idea - it would be great to have some sort of relation meter with all gangs depending on whether you just kill them on plain sight, stealth (they shouldn't know that it was you if this wasn't quest from fixer), or do missions other way. That could introduce more dialogue options to make for some missions. For example you need to retrieve a car (like in "The Lord Giveth and Taketh Away" Gig). If you have good relations with gang, it's members wouldn't attack you right of the bat, and you could talk with them to work something out. Here for example - you will do some sub-mission for them if they give you this car, you can buy it if you have cash, etc.
It would be great also to have some meeting smalltalk with such gang members, like "Hi bro", "I know him/her, we're sometimes doing side business", "When you are going to join us?" etc. This could extend to being in a way part of community of (one or more) gang, like getting invites to raids, gang wars, getting exclusive GIG's from them, raves (where they are dancing) etc.
This would give game more RPG vibe, and more options to play, as hostile gangs would literally go for you once they recognize you (could make some missions harder, for example in clubs where you need to do something and hostile gang is providing protection -> you wouldn't be able to walk front door without gun fight).
See that had similar to @NewbieOKS idea :).

Good suggestions.

I think, changin implants must be animated, like in prologue. Scene with Victor amazing, but other rippers doesn't use their chairs.

Also, Trauma team insurance will be nice, so they revive you in the nearest hospital, if you die.

This game has so much potential! I have to believe cdpr will do more. Although, I don't have much faith beyond quality of life improvements.

I think this game has the potential to go far. What I would suggest is after ironing out the bugs and AI try to fix vehicle handling. On keyboard it's horrible, on gamepad it's better but still the steering doesn't have good automatic centering speed so it takes a while for the vehicle to respond. It is however good for steering wheel, but can also be done differently with adding support and settings for steering wheels. I play on PC with xbox 360 controller and mouse and keyboard and same as with gta 5 i find it optimal. I would like to see some air control with cars when you accelerate or brake in air to have some pitch control (like in real life) and for motorcycles maybe something similar like mx vs atv series when you control bike and rider with leaning and pitch with one analog stick and steering with the other.
For future multiplayer version I would first add some expansions and maybe a bigger desert area with some roads, some more cars and motorcycles and modifications. And ofcourse handling fix and wheel support so you could make it an excellent do it all game. You could get sim racers onboard and others that hang in the forza horizon and mx vs. atv series. For multiplayer you will also need to have a bit more extensive character creation and level cloathing so player characters would be more diverse.
One other thing that gta 5 is missing after some years is a graphics update. There are some awesome mods for that that aren't allowed online so we know it can be done and rockstar won't update graphics for newer hardware. That's where they're missing out on new players and i hope you won't make the same mistake.
In short: Fix bugs and AI, fix vehicle handling, add extension, add some vehicles, add some clothes, add some missions, add some more cars, clothes and missions then another extension,... Launch multiplayer with support for steering wheels, track editor for races (checkpoints, signs, jumps and some guard rails) and continue gradually adding stuff through the years and some graphical updates. You should be good for at least as long as gta 5.
I hope this helps. I wish you best of luck.

Top Bottom