Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.
"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and maybe with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI behavior
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City and 2 more you gotta unlock them)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Add NPC interaction
- Add NPC's driving motocycles
- Ability to spawn vehicles in the Megabuilding garage
"give us a reason to use the elevator next to V's apartment if this is the only function house we get"
-
Add Ability to enter Wilson's shooting range in the megabuilding (the only time you can is for a competition i would love to be able to test weapons)
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors introduce more RP elements (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant would make consumables noticeable)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants
hgf - Copy.png

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight
- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
iuyouy.png

- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable after throwin PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Vehicles customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than siede quest icon "its so confusing please"
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once
- Ammo cap needs to be highlighted "when crafting ammo the game doesnt tell you when you reach max therefore you keep wasting components for ammo that no longer stacks the crafting should stop you when you reach maximum"
- Increase level cap - "For those of us who want to max absolutely everything or almost everything."
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- NG+
- Zoom the map out option when driving
- Create a Profile Save system so that we can organize save games by character / - Ability to rename save
- Weather system "seems like it only rains/sand storm are triggered by certain quests" I know there is rain in the game however the rain during Judy's initial quest is one of a kind examble below

photomode_10122020_225014.png

- Ability to lock item to prevent from disassemble
- Monowire revamp "needs more function an improved experience i found it very disappointing it needs stealth mechanic or anything at this point than what it does right now, seems to scale damage on Blunt, and levels Street Brawler and stacks with Cool damage which i find super confusing because i thought there was some kind of stealth mechanic to it but no its literally like any other melee weapon Loud
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk "there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?

image0.jpg

Parade market area in Japantown needs some love "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location was the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura and i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up. I also wanted to point out yes the reason why there aren't people is because of "Lore" but let me put it this way when u do the MAXTAC mission at the vendor you have the Chopper blocking the street due to investigation but once you skip time its gone, imo it should be the same way with this its a miss opportunity to make the city even better
japantown.png
dssds.png

- Full TWEAKDB permission or package tools
- Open CR2W script to modders
- Mod Support for Consoles
- Photomode "Perhaps more poses such as mantis blades? option to close eyes"
- Ability to hack Police "I know there is a mod out there that fixes it but come on it shouldn't be a mod pls let us hack the cops
- Keybinds for daemons when entering kiroshi mode "would be useful especially in combat instead of scrolling everytime"
-
Fix issue with Crafting Clothing specs disappear entirely from vendors after 1st encounter
- User named RagnaBreaker, Rebeckaswe,GobHobblin pointed out that Previews need some more work. You're sometimes looking at an orange gun and its preview icon is trying to convince you it's a green gun. There was a lot of love put into modeling these items. We should, at the very least, like the option to admire the details
OfeGZl5.png

- Crafting adjustments "So i stepped onto something a bit weird that i don't understand so i Tried to upgrage "Lizzie" The mox gun From Rare to Epic and the stats just don't add up. Rare Lizzie Dps is about 375 dps post below while the epic upgraded version is 233?? however once i upgraded it the dps was 406 i wonder if this has something to do with the new patch.. since i never stumbled on this."
after.png

Revival of the Atlantis club
"for more context" this is the same bar where you as Johnny ask rogue for help to rescue alt and is in fact the same bar you and jackie dance during the 6 months cutscene where u both get punched meaning the bar was still functioning during that time u play as V. The place is empty i have been unable to find any reasons why it closed or any context about it, to get inside tho aparently there is a phantom wall which is something easter eggs reason maybe or future content? who knows. My point is i would love to see it back on for future dlc's or expansions the city is big but it has very limited functioning areas to go to.

Last edited:
Love your suggestions and the most important one i will touch on specifically for tonight is the Romance...

The pursuit of it + the side quests & build up were all pretty amazing and though i have only romanced Judy myself, i have researched if it is the same for other Romantic options in the regard i am about to mention...

After the Romance is accomplished it quickly feels pointless and meaningless and honestly feels as though it never happened in the first place :(

It's dissapointing to experience and gives me the feeling that this feature is incomplete (at least i hope so and can be worked on in the future).

I wasn't expecting ground breaking mechanics / features, but the ability to go on dates (GTA) + to initiate intimate moments again (why only once???) + to sleep in the same bed / apartment (SKYRIM / FALLOUT) and most importantly to not have a very, very limited selection of dialogue that they just repeat without any deviation or new things to say after romancing (not expecting new stuff conatantly, but some change of dialouge over time would only feel right / natural). It feels very empty & void of all sentiment / emotion whenever i call or visit Judy (it's almost as if she has dementia / is stuck in a time loop or has been replaced with a broken robot).

Really breaks my heart when i drive by her apartment and i see her leaning against the window, but no longer stop to interact with her, because it just feels depressing and hollow. Which honestly, you did such a good job at all the things leading up to the romance that everything that follows after... Just feels like a let down :(

Now i know many may not care about this aspect or feature, but i believe many more gamers like myself that get into deep roleplay or immersion are out there and would agree with me in this regard. Really needs some work and even more so = we need more Romantic options as currently in an all of a large futuristic city like Night City... There are literally only one or two people that would care to get to know us or vice versa, it feels wrong to me.

Truly hope this is something that gets more love & attention as it seemed to me that this was going to be an important aspect of the game, but feels un-finished and neglected.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Agree!

The top cosmetic we need is to change the color of our cybernetics and skin (synthskin) this is a must! No city rat wants a bland prosthetic (corpo's might) and a nomad would probably have a second hand prosthetic (pun intented).

I am looking forward to the bugs getting fixes and hope much more cybernetic options come into the game, not just weaponized ones.
PS_App_20201223_101824.jpeg

Love your suggestions and the most important one i will touch on specifically for tonight is the Romance...

The pursuit of it + the side quests & build up were all pretty amazing and though i have only romanced Judy myself, i have researched if it is the same for other Romantic options in the regard i am about to mention...

After the Romance is accomplished it quickly feels pointless and meaningless and honestly feels as though it never happened in the first place :(

It's dissapointing to experience and gives me the feeling that this feature is incomplete (at least i hope so and can be worked on in the future).

I wasn't expecting ground breaking mechanics / features, but the ability to go on dates (GTA) + to initiate intimate moments again (why only once???) + to sleep in the same bed / apartment (SKYRIM / FALLOUT) and most importantly to not have a very, very limited selection of dialogue after romancing. It feels very empty & hollow whenever i call or visit Judy (it's almost as if she has dementia / is stuck in a time loop or has been replaced with a broken robot).

Really breaks my heart when i drive by her apartment and i see her leaning against the window, but no longer stop to interact with her, because it just feels depressing and hollow. Which honestly, you did such a good job at all the things leading up to the romance that everything that follows after... Just feels like a let down :(

Now i know many may not care about this aspect or feature, but i believe many more gamers like myself that get into deep roleplay or immersion are out there and would agree with me in this regard. Really needs some work and even more so = we need more Romantic options as currently in an all of a large futuristic city like Night City... There are literally only one or two people that would care to get to know us or vice versa, it feels wrong to me.

Truly hope this is something that gets more love & attention as it seemed to me that this was going to be an important aspect of the game, but feels un-finished and neglected.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Man im totally with you at first i thought it was a bug the fact that at some point in the game you can't even do the only thing able to do with judy lean with her at the balcony it sort of kills it for me its like she ceases out of existance like there has to be more interaction with her or a little like come on
Post automatically merged:

Agree!

The top cosmetic we need is to change the color of our cybernetics and skin (synthskin) this is a must! No city rat wants a bland prosthetic (corpo's might) and a nomad would probably have a second hand prosthetic (pun intented).

I am looking forward to the bugs getting fixes and hope much more cybernetic options come into the game, not just weaponized ones.
View attachment 11110079
IKR!!!! cyberware should be also about fascion like it should be a must for reals

Man im totally with you at first i thought it was a bug the fact that at some point in the game you can't even do the only thing able to do with judy lean with her at the balcony it sort of kills it for me its like she ceases out of existance like there has to be more interaction with her or a little like come on

IKR!!!! cyberware should be also about fascion like it should be a must for reals
I play games for fashion, the story comes second. (RDO) still enjoying even spent 30 minutes chasing a car to dropna body in for a side mission.

Get a grip on the story.

Gonna throw Japan in like that atleast remember they behind final fantasy and kingdom hearts.

Moppin the floor with disney if given the opportunity

Sonysaka

More cosmetic options as a result of getting cyberware would for sure be awesome, and hopefully low-hanging fruit that wouldn't require coding more mechanics from scratch.
  • Subdermal implants add seams/joints in the skin over the torso and upper limbs
  • Leg implants add synth muscles or robot joints, or visuals otherwise similar to Gorilla Arms
  • Nervous system implants add visuals along the spine
  • Frontal cortex implants add visuals on the head or face
At this point my other main gripe is crafting. It needs a rework.

More cosmetic options as a result of getting cyberware would for sure be awesome, and hopefully low-hanging fruit that wouldn't require coding more mechanics from scratch.
  • Subdermal implants add seams/joints in the skin over the torso and upper limbs
  • Leg implants add synth muscles or robot joints, or visuals otherwise similar to Gorilla Arms
  • Nervous system implants add visuals along the spine
  • Frontal cortex implants add visuals on the head or face
At this point my other main gripe is crafting. It needs a rework.
Thats a good one to add

As you update your thread list, I am updating my suggestions and expanding on it to share where needed!
There are of course daily threads based on what to improve and I'll share my two sense on them as I have through the days.

Personally I have felt as I played tru the game that all my investment was based on character development, their stories and ultimately the romance. We all define different goal for ourselves as we go tru Night City and to have a more meaningful relationship with character and my romance choice was my focus.
Therefore my main argument for implementing new future updates should always be tied in with characters and their stories to give them more weight and impact, content for contents sake without a wider connection to the people in the city will feel void and directly ruin the promise of a growing and diverse narrative story telling based on our choices.
  • Examples of this would be consequences in our quest options, the quests we choose and reject should impact our connections to a gang, to a character and have effects on us later down the path. The way we handle our quests and who we kill should put us on good or the bad side on someone's radar.

To me the romance as it is structured now is a huge missed opportunity as it stands currently. I hope it gets expanded to have a wider impact on our story in the city. Cyberpunk has you so invested in the story and progression of your intimacy that simply halting it and keeping it a small reward for one ending or a crushing depression bomb in other endings feels so unfulfilling. Imagine being told you cant show affection to your lover at the start of your relationship, and this is exactly what happens currently. What you hope to look forward to as you gain access to them and they accept you, things like dates and more missions more tough decisions or their involvement in Night City is non existent, no more intimacy, not even a hug or a kiss.
At this point I don't know if i should suggest to you to go and immerse yourself in romance if you haven't already, because what you will find is some extremely amazing writing and character building and personality as you discover more about them and give your heart to help and get close to them. Or if I should tell you to stay away from it because you will find the void that comes after the intimate part of your romance that will leave you desperate for more. The start of your journey is its end.

Here are some of the proposed fixes for the romance:
  • Your character of choice for romance should be the only one that calls you by your full name after the start of the relationship.
  • Work on what is there already and build on it, randomize and expand the answers these characters can give us, its same lines atm, have them surprise us with different answers based on met conditions. If i ask Judy what new braindances she mixed up, have her tell me 5 different things and let me choose other things to say based on her response.
  • More messages and text responses, this shouldn't be difficult to implement more of, but its what couples do endlessly so please. If events follow based on the responses, great!
  • More quests together, casual or serious, romantic and sweet. Don't tell me that there isn't some misfit that wouldn't try get back at me tru my gf/bf in Night City, you can make so many stories its a damn gold mine.
  • More intimacy; option to kiss, hug should be somewhere in these responses we give to our person of choice. Ways to trigger more sex scenes with our partner, the ones already there are so damn tasteful and wonderfully artistic.
  • Don't make it too easy. We want the challenge and sharp decision making to getting into the heart of ones we love. Triggering the intimate scenes should come with perfect decision making in dialogue choices and actions in quests/events.
  • Make more use of that apartment after they let us live with them i beg of you.
  • Let us take them with us in our car on a mission. These characters are basically invincible and invisible anyways so just having them as support fire and some dialogue would mean so much already. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Please note that my push for better romance doesn't mean exclusion or ignoring implementation of gameplay features, on the contrary. It is just the part I am most passionate about and focus on it. My wish to see the new features is to have romance and character development woven into them and not just for the sake of gameplay for gameplay's sake. Hope that makes sense.

Just to add if anyone is interested, I've made a proposed fix for the clothing.

As you update your thread list, I am updating my suggestions and expanding on it to share where needed!
There are of course daily threads based on what to improve and I'll share my two sense on them as I have through the days.

Personally I have felt as I played tru the game that all my investment was based on character development, their stories and ultimately the romance. We all define different goal for ourselves as we go tru Night City and to have a more meaningful relationship with character and my romance choice was my focus.

Here are some of the proposed fixes for the romance:

Please note that my push for better romance doesn't mean exclusion or ignoring implementation of gameplay features, on the contrary. It is just the part I am most passionate about and focus on it. My wish to see the new features is to have romance and character development woven into them and not just for the sake of gameplay for gameplay's sake. Hope that makes sense.
If you a have a thread link of your suggestion about romance ill add the link right next to More romance option so it goes right in depth into your thread Also nvm i found the link

Well damn good idea, I'll toss that one out and let you know, thanks!
I put the link you shared Next to Romance to your thread nice and easy

Well damn good idea, I'll toss that one out and let you know, thanks!
Oh wait i just realized thats a wrong link I'll wait for you to toss me a link for the thread im sorry i messed it up XDD

Got some ideas 2 share after 168 hrs of Cyberpunk.

- Remove the stun animation or lock when taking any fall damage (firstly i have robot legs & secondly it's a 6ft drop). Keep the damage and death if i fall from great heights, but the locked animation and mechanic needs to go for many reasons.

- Lessen the damage from explosions (i have 30% damage reduction from said explosives and enough armor to tank an entire squad of gunfire for literal minutes without healing, but 1 explosion nukes me). Even if it is a tiny container that says it's explosive :(

Would also like to add that explosive containers and objects do NOT need to be littered everywhere at any given time in every given area (less can and is often more = take a tip from FARCRY). Also why do they all explode when i jump near them + land near them or some times just bump into them ???

- Please do something / anything about load screens between cut scenes = it completely breaks any vibe / immersion / flow of story when i have to sit through 9 loading screens to go through under 2 minutes of cut scenes (i understand that they are a bit different and semi interactive in the regard of dialouge options and moving our camera), but i would take straight cut scenes and no control over what we have currently.

And the all the main campaign quests suffer from this. I know it may sound petty or un-important, but it truly ruines the experience.

- Why is my female V often BALD whenever i look in a mirror or get on a bike in 3rd person ? Hell not to mention when looking in a mirror i am very often a naked torso without arms + bald and slowly everything loads in... I can't even look in mirrors anymore unless i really need a laugh :(

All i got for today and nothing huge, just overall quality of life changea that i feel many would agree could use some work at some point in time.

Sorry if any of my posts recently have come across a tad blunt or out of normal character = i have been dealing with multpile broken quests + missing Iconics + crashes and a variety of weird bugs this weekend and it takes it's toll at times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom