Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
I love all the suggestions here and i agree with all of them... the sad thing is... it all boils down to one simple statemen; you all basically suggest they should make the game they promised and heavily advertised for the past several years... soooo yea... they didn't do that for a reason... as long as that reason does not change i see little to no chance for any of your awesome suggestions to find their way into the game... and i really hate to say this! I hope CDPR proves me wrong on this one... but i just wouldn't get my hopes up!

Small changes are welcome:
- change icon of buying cars on map - right now is confusing with side quests
- add option for multiple crafting - creating for example nades one by one is boring
- add option for "lock" equipment / guns and add option for "dismantle all" and "sell all". It will fix backpack management.

I love all the suggestions here and i agree with all of them... the sad thing is... it all boils down to one simple statemen; you all basically suggest they should make the game they promised and heavily advertised for the past several years... soooo yea... they didn't do that for a reason... as long as that reason does not change i see little to no chance for any of your awesome suggestions to find their way into the game... and i really hate to say this! I hope CDPR proves me wrong on this one... but i just wouldn't get my hopes up!
i know that probably only 2 things out of that list might happen if not none but who knows maybe they meet us half way id be happy even if they acknowledged this post i want them to be aware how a lot of ppl feels the outcome it is what it is atleast we tried finger crossed

Nice work @PoppyRunner

Repetitive content could be:
-VIP assassination of any kind of person(civil, gang member, ncpd, maxtac, miltech, robots, joytoy, ripperdoc)
-contraband:Badlands<-->Night City
-BountyHunter: could be a missing person, wanted person by ncpd. Bring dead or alive
-Hijack mission: find intel, hijack, loot.
-Sell mission: somewhere in Night City there is item that someone would pay big money, collect intel, find it, keep item or sell.
-Guard mission: protect someone or something from anything. Gang attack, ncpd or just simple unhappy guys.
-Simple Delivery: From point A to point B, C, D

Key would be to keep you busy and not spam V with missions in left and right, setting a limit would fix that. If you accepted a job you need to finish it if not, there wouldn't be more calls from fixers. In case of failure you would get minus Street Cred and succes plus Street Cred. With more Cred there would be better jobs.

I put the link you shared Next to Romance to your thread nice and easy
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait i just realized thats a wrong link I'll wait for you to toss me a link for the thread im sorry i messed it up XDD
Finally made the thread, it's bit large but I tried to include all so its the final boss on the topic of romance hopefully!
And thank you dear Poppy for giving it all so much passion and attention <3

Finally made the thread, it's bit large but I tried to include all so its the final boss on the topic of romance hopefully!
And thank you dear Poppy for giving it all so much passion and attention <3

Link added :)

Another suggestion thread ok.. here is a repost.

The need to make a Citadel type DLC ( without the mission) dates , fulling interactive apartment ( every part you interact with has a ( Couple )animation or in a perfect world repeatable cutscene

- the ability to initiate affection ( hugs kiss cuddles) repeatable and at will.

New story , new romances , adding more content to existing romance, more story cut scenes , conversations, FIX CLOTHES so we can wear what we want! > - combat , multiplayer , optimizations , combat balancing etc

- third person would be nice

-longer story

- more romance options

Also really important ****ending spoiler *** UPDATED
TAKE OUT THE 6 MONTH DEATH SENTENCE Give me the option to kiss Judy during the nomad ending when we meet and then a cutscene during "breakfast" Update fix panam love scene in the basilisk so you can actual see it and its not in "nightvison view and going1000 frame per second.

They should also add the option to go into third person camera mode on foot. I mean you go through all the trouble of getting an outfit looking the way you want and you cant even see it unless you are on a bike its kinda bland

Good suggestions!
A 'Road Rage - game' like racings will be perfect.
When the police is alerted will be only that already spawned in map.
A new game + or hardcore mode with for example cars, bikes destruction and need for repair.. expensive travel sistem. maybe call for delaman, ..hunger need?, and more options).

sorry for my english! :)

I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.
"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Add NPC interaction
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants
View attachment 11110898View attachment 11114942View attachment 11116070

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight
- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Car customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk
"there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?

View attachment 11115812

Love the suggestions. What I want most of all is for the level cap to be increased in order to complete all the attributes and perks.

Yeah the game need some of does things, and some of them should just have been in there from the start, like transmog, baber shop, cough...remove censoredship....cough, game+, mark items as junk and favorit them.

I still don't understand how they could release a open world "ADULT" "RPG" game, that miss all of does thing, but let us be honest, this game is not more RPG then any of ubisoft latest games,

Love the suggestions. What I want most of all is for the level cap to be increased in order to complete all the attributes and perks.
Oh man thats a good one to add
Post automatically merged:

Would story related revisions count? Because I have a few good ones to share​
As much as i would love that to happen i doubt they will change the story to make it better what i think they gonna do tho is add more from the dlc's i think at this point all we can expect are tweaks, fixes and add a minimal of missing features but hey you never know anything can happen

Last edited:
I copy/paste what I wrote in another thread. It's about lifepath system:

"Lifepath system should be improved too.
At the moment it just consists in 3 different prologues and some dialogues lines that doesn't impact so much in quests.
By adding pros (that could be active special abilities usable once a day like those in Skyrim) and cons, it could at least offer a deeper experience.

For example:
NOMAD
Pro: "Family" (ability to call for backups of 2 clan members for sticky situations).
Cons: treated like a social outcast (higher prices, denied entrances for certain places,etc).

STREET KID
Pro: "Network" (ability to gather informations from smugglers, dealers and fixers in order to find alternative entrances, better loot, exact position of target/objective in quests).
Cons: Police will track you down easily.

CORPO
Pro: "Resources" (ability to receive x amount of money).
Cons: combat skills and perks increase way slower than the others.

Obviously, it is just an idea, I am aware that it could be harder to implement due to game design or main plot reasons.

PS: sorry for my English."

to move forward it needs 2 more years dev to reach and fullfill the initial ideas/functionalities/quests of the game
No doubt things wont come tomorrow but i doubt its 2 years lets be real here if they put a perk that makes you undetected underwater is because there is or i should say was other sutff cut within it because right now it makes 0 sense, would be cool to see those cut things i heard things like barber shop in the witcher was added 4 months later or something ofc when we talking entire questlines i agree that takes time but if they wanted to release dlc's after 6 months that means they already sort of ready but with this buggy state it may or may not be delayed

Top Bottom