Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
Gorilla arms actually follow their description and force open doors without the necessary skill checks.

Grenade perks affect the projectile launcher.

Vehicle autopilots to the waypoint.

Stop refreshing the world every time I look away.

FOV slider for consoles. (I care deeply about this one.)

My radio keeps stopping randomly.

Zoom out the mini map.

Add police chase.

Hide head armor option.

More special armor, so I look less goofy.

Better AI.

Playable arcade games and downtime activities.

New game plus.

Fast travel without going to the blue markers.

Jumping out your vehicle while going top speed.

Optional character creation while looking at the mirror.

Bulk crafting.

Have a trash pile. Any items you know you're going to sell would be drop there and sold in bulk.

UI keeps refreshing every time I sell/buy an item.

Optional auto-loot item.

If over-encumbered, have the option to send items to your stash.

I mainly care about the FOV slider for consoles, everything else would be nice too, but a better FOV would be next level.

I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.
"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and maybe with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Add NPC interaction
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants
View attachment 11110898View attachment 11114942View attachment 11116070

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight
- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Car customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than siede quest icon "its so confusing please"
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once
- Increase level cap
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- NG+
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk
"there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?

View attachment 11115812
Added couple more suggestions

Last edited:
I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very
- Increase level cap
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)

- Yes,a means to craft more than one of items. My goodness.

- At the very least up it with NG+ to 79 as that seems like the spot where you could max out all Attributes (I'm bad at maths so correct me if I'm wrong)

-Transmog would be cool! Long as it's per clothing part and not a total set like it is now with restricted specific premade sets

Addition to Crafting/Transmog:
- Prebuilt Upgrade Kits
A means for people to find a rare and expensive item that makes your current equipped (on body not in inventory).
- Some other way
A means for non crafters and crafters alike to be able to upgrade their favorite clothing to legendary and max slots (4 for cloths I think)

- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP) <<--- NO

I don't want 100+ Hours of my time learning builds,learning to Git Gud, and testing to be destroyed because you lack the willpower to simply "Not use the OP stuff". Those things aren't even OP unless you spend tons of time, eddies, and skill points/attrib points to earn the OP quickhacks/melee/weapons.....

Last edited:
i dont agree with the travel
Gorilla arms actually follow their description and force open doors without the necessary skill checks.

Grenade perks affect the projectile launcher.

Vehicle autopilots to the waypoint.

Stop refreshing the world every time I look away.

FOV slider for consoles. (I care deeply about this one.)

My radio keeps stopping randomly.

Zoom out the mini map.

Add police chase.

Hide head armor option.

More special armor, so I look less goofy.

Better AI.

Playable arcade games and downtime activities.

New game plus.

Fast travel without going to the blue markers.

Jumping out your vehicle while going top speed.

Optional character creation while looking at the mirror.

Bulk crafting.

Have a trash pile. Any items you know you're going to sell would be drop there and sold in bulk.

UI keeps refreshing every time I sell/buy an item.

Optional auto-loot item.

If over-encumbered, have the option to send items to your stash.

I mainly care about the FOV slider for consoles, everything else would be nice too, but a better FOV would be next level.
i dont agree with the travel without blue points

Do you think they read the forum?
Or that we can actually impact the game content?
Because i have mi doubts ablut that...

No doubt things wont come tomorrow but i doubt its 2 years lets be real here if they put a perk that makes you undetected underwater is because there is or i should say was other sutff cut within it because right now it makes 0 sense, would be cool to see those cut things i heard things like barber shop in the witcher was added 4 months later or something ofc when we talking entire questlines i agree that takes time but if they wanted to release dlc's after 6 months that means they already sort of ready but with this buggy state it may or may not be delayed

Initially the release was for april and they really did on december: 8 months. We know the game is even not finished with this 8 months. I follow a game designer who worked for Ubisoft and he said at least it needs a 1st wave of 6 months to fix the current bugs. Knowing there is the old console pb to solve, the console nextgen patch to realease, the bug pc to solve too, and the missing contents to add after all bugs will be fixed. 2 years should be the safe and reasonable time to see the final version of the initial game.

After that, there will be multiplayer. then expansion.

Initially the release was for april and they really did on december: 8 months. We know the game is even not finished with this 8 months. I follow a game designer who worked for Ubisoft and he said at least it needs a 1st wave of 6 months to fix the current bugs. Knowing there is the old console pb to solve, the console nextgen patch to realease, the bug pc to solve too, and the missing contents to add after all bugs will be fixed. 2 years should be the safe and reasonable time to see the final version of the initial game.

After that, there will be multiplayer. then expansion.
Well they alrdy announced a day ago about their first free dlc early 2021 Q1 to be precise on gog

Pretty good list overall, I'll add my 2 cents.

Difficulty:

I think the overall difficulty in the game is too easy on very hard. It's an SP game so I'm ok with the player winding up becoming overpowered but I feel like you should at least need to put in some effort to dominate a large group of enemies. Certain things are also just way to OP for almost no effort, like a netrunner build for example. Go into area > scan an enemy > click on Contagion > watch half the enemies in the building die > collect loot.

I'd like to see more challenge to beating some of the combat scenarios, more (& better) boss fights, gigs & side quests that scale with player level in terms of enemy level and enemy count, and slightly improved AI.

Stealth / Combat AI:

The AI needs to have faster reaction times and be more aware, especially for enemies who are already in the alert state. Enemies take too long to go from just chillin to alert to combat. If I run up and cut some dudes head off with a katana his buddy 10 feet away needs to instantly go into combat mode, and he needs to call for backup and put nearby enemies in combat mode. I'll decapitate his choom and run behind a box and he's got no idea where I am and stands there on alert going 'come out, come out, wherever you are'. Buddy you literally just stared right at me while I cleaved your choomba's head from his neck, watched me run behind some boxes with a blood soaked katana but because I wasn't in your line of sight for long enough you have no idea where I might be?

Hacking:

Hacking overall needs a rework. It shouldn't be so easy to do in 'organized' areas. It's one thing to reboot some random gangoon in an alley, but groups of enemies need some kind of protection that has to be breached. There could be a netrunner (or multiple netrunners) defending the subnet that you need to deal with before anything other than the most basic quickhacks have any effect. Sure you could temporarily open a door, or shut a camera off for a few seconds before the netrunner can take back control, but you shouldn't be able to just start uploading canned hacks that one-shot a bunch of enemies without somehow dealing with the netrunner first. Maybe you need to have a 'hack battle' with the netrunner first, or track them down and deal with them physically, or hack/destroy nearby hardware so they can't defend things that were connecting to that hardware.

100% agree with everyone's points. A few other UI changes I would like to see is separate saves for different characters instead of being all lumped into one. Scrolling through a million saves is tedious. A mini map that pans out as you go faster in vehicles. Currently, it's a u-turn simulator. I already tweaked the files for crafting speed from .8 to .1, but this really should't be a thing when you're trying to craft a ton of components. I feel bad for console players. There's tons more I could go into but these are my main problems I haven't seen mentioned.

I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and maybe with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add NPC interaction
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants

- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
- Knife retrivable after throwin PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Car customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than siede quest icon "its so confusing please"
- Increase level cap
- NG+
- Zoom the map out option when driving
- Ability to rename save
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk
"there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?

View attachment 11115812
Added
- NG+
- Ability to rename save

- Adjust NPC AI
- Add NPC interaction

- Knife retrivable after throwin PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Increase level cap
- NG+
- Ability to rename save
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk

View attachment 11115812
I agree on everything you said. Maybe add that you should be able to follow no mission at all because its very annoying after you finished all missions to always see meet hanako at embers. And to add the option to watch bds at home, otherwise its useless to be able to buy them.

I agree on everything you said. Maybe add that you should be able to follow no mission at all because its very annoying after you finished all missions to always see meet hanako at embers. And to add the option to watch bds at home, otherwise its useless to be able to buy them.
Well the game keeps giving you the hanako mission because its giving you options to get through all endings and finish all missions and imo it works because if they plan to add replayable content and more dlc's thats the way to do it, look at Death Stranding once u finish the game you are put weeks before DieHardman conference so that you can keep playing those delivery mission altho DS only has 1 ending but yeah
Imagine if we had to re play the game all over again just to get a diff ending even tho the entirety of the game doesnt alter in any way shape of form your ending but when you get to the actual hanako mission where you actually decide your ending

Thats true but i mean the yellow marker to the mission its annoying. Im holding on to that Tarot mission just so i dont have a marker.

Top Bottom