Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
Just a heads up PoppyRunner, and sorry if its been pointed out already, but you can go to the shooting range at the gun shop further north under the netrunner shop TBug sends you to. Why you can go into that one and not the one in your apartment building - or any of the others in the game - I have no idea.

You're right about the remaining hidden underwater thing being useless, but it gets better because there is also a clothing mod to increase your time under water and a consumable to stay under longer. At some point I think there must have been some things to do that required extended swimming but that must have been cut. But anyway you dont have to get that useless perk.

I think this game has the potential to go far. What I would suggest is after ironing out the bugs and AI try to fix vehicle handling. On keyboard it's horrible, on gamepad it's better but still the steering doesn't have good automatic centering speed so it takes a while for the vehicle to respond. It is however good for steering wheel, but can also be done differently with adding support and settings for steering wheels. I play on PC with xbox 360 controller and mouse and keyboard and same as with gta 5 i find it optimal. I would like to see some air control with cars when you accelerate or brake in air to have some pitch control (like in real life) and for motorcycles maybe something similar like mx vs atv series when you control bike and rider with leaning and pitch with one analog stick and steering with the other.
For future multiplayer version I would first add some expansions and maybe a bigger desert area with some roads, some more cars and motorcycles and modifications. And ofcourse handling fix and wheel support so you could make it an excellent do it all game. You could get sim racers onboard and others that hang in the forza horizon and mx vs. atv series. For multiplayer you will also need to have a bit more extensive character creation and level cloathing so player characters would be more diverse.
One other thing that gta 5 is missing after some years is a graphics update. There are some awesome mods for that that aren't allowed online so we know it can be done and rockstar won't update graphics for newer hardware. That's where they're missing out on new players and i hope you won't make the same mistake.
In short: Fix bugs and AI, fix vehicle handling, add extension, add some vehicles, add some clothes, add some missions, add some more cars, clothes and missions then another extension,... Launch multiplayer with support for steering wheels, track editor for races (checkpoints, signs, jumps and some guard rails) and continue gradually adding stuff through the years and some graphical updates. You should be good for at least as long as gta 5.
I hope this helps. I wish you best of luck.
2021 is probably the singleplayer year content wise and supposly 2022 multiplayer but is way to early for multiplayer ideas we don't even know how its gonna look like
Post automatically merged:

Just a heads up PoppyRunner, and sorry if its been pointed out already, but you can go to the shooting range at the gun shop further north under the netrunner shop TBug sends you to. Why you can go into that one and not the one in your apartment building - or any of the others in the game - I have no idea.

You're right about the remaining hidden underwater thing being useless, but it gets better because there is also a clothing mod to increase your time under water and a consumable to stay under longer. At some point I think there must have been some things to do that required extended swimming but that must have been cut. But anyway you dont have to get that useless perk.
Oh damn i didnt know about it thank you thats a shame they couldnt make it happen at the apartment the megabuilding is so cozy to chill and about the underwater for sure i just hope they don't add underwater content in a dlc the thing with that is it sucks picking up a perk just for a certain event we'll have to see what the future holds

I can understand them cost cutting and making just one shooting range accessible - but why would it not be the one at your apartment. Its so weird and counter intuitive.

I can understand them cost cutting and making just one shooting range accessible - but why would it not be the one at your apartment. Its so weird and counter intuitive.
yeah it was literally one of the first things that came up to my mind when i found out about it

Pretty, but dead world. Need NPCs to talk to, not every NPC, but maybe sprinkle like 30 that have a lot to say. Also NCPs should comment on certain things like clothes, and missions that affect the world.
The world is not affected by my actions.
Should be able to save everyone, or no one. Evil ending, like super evil, kill everyone.
Characters are very shallow, or low interactivity.
Can't join Yorinobu Arasaka side.
Too much Silverhand, I shouldn't need his permission to storm Arasaka tower.
Not enough choices. Like why can't I just shoot Honako, and plug into Mikoshi?
V and Takemura are the only characters that don't give up or die after their plans go wrong. "I have a plan" is a death flag in this game.
Horrible AI. The factions don't really do anything, pretty to look at, but hollow.
Poor customization options through out the game.
Lore problems, Trauma team could have revived Saburo, cloning has been a thing for a while, Biotechnica already did the transferring minds thing, and nanomachinces could reprogram V's DNA back to original.
Too many scripted events. Low replay ability, the game can never surprise.
Clothing needs to be redone, should be able to upgrade from common to uncommon, to etc.. Common clothing should have no mod slots, but higher quality items should have more mod slots depending on their quality.
Need more boss battles or other strong oppents. Also redo skill trees to unlock special moves we can use.
Let us experience the technology. Like where is the bioware, fun brain dances, and data shard programs?
Increase the variety of NPC's, EMTs and firefighters maybe?
Finish the map

If CDPR decides to add in haircuts and ability to change tattoos, utilize the empty buildings with the locked doors. There's tons of them in NC.
i dont think they are empty (or not all), they are just locked, from some building you ca hear music, or voices

i dont think they are empty (or not all), they are just locked, from some building you ca hear music, or voices
Pretty, but dead world. Need NPCs to talk to, not every NPC, but maybe sprinkle like 30 that have a lot to say. Also NCPs should comment on certain things like clothes, and missions that affect the world.
The world is not affected by my actions.
Should be able to save everyone, or no one. Evil ending, like super evil, kill everyone.
Characters are very shallow, or low interactivity.
Can't join Yorinobu Arasaka side.
Too much Silverhand, I shouldn't need his permission to storm Arasaka tower.
Not enough choices. Like why can't I just shoot Honako, and plug into Mikoshi?
V and Takemura are the only characters that don't give up or die after their plans go wrong. "I have a plan" is a death flag in this game.
Horrible AI. The factions don't really do anything, pretty to look at, but hollow.
Poor customization options through out the game.
Lore problems, Trauma team could have revived Saburo, cloning has been a thing for a while, Biotechnica already did the transferring minds thing, and nanomachinces could reprogram V's DNA back to original.
Too many scripted events. Low replay ability, the game can never surprise.
Clothing needs to be redone, should be able to upgrade from common to uncommon, to etc.. Common clothing should have no mod slots, but higher quality items should have more mod slots depending on their quality.
Need more boss battles or other strong oppents. Also redo skill trees to unlock special moves we can use.
Let us experience the technology. Like where is the bioware, fun brain dances, and data shard programs?
Increase the variety of NPC's, EMTs and firefighters maybe?
Finish the map
Sadly i dont think theyll change the story they can only add to it

I'll make it simple and quick i just would like the Devs to read it thats all. Also im very aware that most of the ideas are very unrealistic and might never see the light of day but im just passionate about this game so much been waiting for so long just wanted to be heard.
"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and maybe with cars)
- Adjust NPC AI
- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP)
- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City and 2 more you gotta unlock them)
- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights.
- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- Add NPC interaction
-Add Ability to enter Wilson's shooting range in the megabuilding
(the only time you can is for a competition i would love to be able to test weapons)
- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content.
- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited
- Storage inventory needs categories
- Lifepaths need more impact
- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE
- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants
View attachment 11132279]View attachment 11114942View attachment 11116070

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight
- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/
- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize
View attachment 11135426

- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry"
- Knife retrivable after throwin PLEASEEEEEEEEE
- Vehicles customization "I'm not asking for a full color paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride"
- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than siede quest icon "its so confusing please"
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once
- Increase level cap
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor"
- NG+
- Zoom the map out option when driving
- Ability to rename save
- Weather system "seems like it only rains/sand storm are triggered by certain quests" I know there is rain in the game however the rain during Judy's initial quest is one of a kind examble below

View attachment 11132138
- Ability to lock item to prevent from disassemble
- Monowire revamp "needs more function an improved experience i found it very disappointing it needs stealth mechanic or anything at this point than what it does right now, seems to scale damage on Blunt, and levels Street Brawler and stacks with Cool damage which i find super confusing because i thought there was some kind of stealth mechanic to it but no its literally like any other melee weapon Loud
- Walk Option
- Stealth perk
"there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful?

View attachment 11115812

Parade market area in Japantown needs some love "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location was the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura and i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up. I also wanted to point out yes the reason why there aren't people is because of "Lore" but let me put it this way when u do the MAXTAC mission at the vendor you have the Chopper blocking the street due to investigation but once you skip time its gone, imo it should be the same way with this its a miss opportunity to make the city even better
View attachment 11137355View attachment 11137328
Photomode "Perhaps more poses such as mantis blades? option to close eyes"
I agree with the romance point ... I think that there should be way more interactions and stuff like this....

Monowire garotte functionality in stealth. With monowire equipped. Hold grab button to use monowire to strangle target. I'm only a few hours in so I'm not sure whether this is a feature or not.

Monowire garotte functionality in stealth. With monowire equipped. Hold grab button to use monowire to strangle target. I'm only a few hours in so I'm not sure whether this is a feature or not.
if you garotte someone with the monowire you just simply decapitate him, its a razor cutting wire

Another one. Monowire head dismemberement from stealth. Use ADS button to aim and throw monowire at target like lasso. Chop of head or incapacitate and drag towards player like in Read Dead.

sadly monowire has no strealth mechanics thats something you do outside of monowire
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps patch in mod that can make it less lethal. Turn it on or off?
Monowire gets its stats from cool which is a stealth perk class and then you have the cold blood one ofc however this cyberware is everything but stealth try to hit someone with it you'll alert everybody it defeats the whole purpose of having a stealth build in the first place

Top Bottom