Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
Monowire gets its stats from cool which is a stealth perk class and then you have the cold blood one ofc however this cyberware is everything but stealth try to hit someone with it you'll alert everybody it defeats the whole purpose of having a stealth build in the first place

I think that monowire can ber reworked so it can have more meaningful use, actually mantis blade are more useful

Another one. Monowire head dismemberement from stealth. Use ADS button to aim and throw monowire at target like lasso. Chop of head or incapacitate and drag towards player like in Read Dead.
I think that monowire can ber reworked so it can have more meaningful use, actually mantis blade are more useful
I compltely agree with you on that mantis blade are just the way to do it

I'd like to see them implement a tattoo system kind of akin to what Realtime Worlds had with APB

I was quite disappointed with the character customisation that you just had a few generic stock options versus the ability to design your own.

Also way more haircuts, or at least the ability to flip them. Some of the current ones are just plain gnarly, like the ridiculous receding hairline Sumo style one for Female V. Looks great on the male Tyger Claw heavies, but a complete waste of time as an option for female V.

Agree with most of these suggestions. I would also like to see maybe, an optional sim/survival mode (Think New Vegas) that requires you to eat drink & sleep, making the food and beds actually relevant, they could affect things like your aim, stamina etc

Well we got a roadmap..
ErpA8-_WMAUDNfV.jpg

DO NOT REMOVE LEVEL CAP - I hate this in games, to me it is just a lazy way to move the game forward.

One of the biggest problems with games is always raising level caps. As all this does is keeps on adding skill and perk points, to the point that you own everything.

I already think that you get to many Perk points to spends and with too many comes less difference between characters as the everyone ends up getting skilled in everything and the whole concept of character goes out of the wind and more and more characters become OP, and thus the game becomes boring.

What the game needs is an option where you can start the game again at level 50 and enemies, loot, quests... everything is balanced to level 50. Whilst improving the balance from the game, so bosses and relevant NPC's and the rest of game is balanced. Going up against 5 or whatever, grunts should be making you think and forcing you to think carefully about your character and your build.

So please for the love of god Projekt Red, do not increase the level cap, it is as lazy as it is stupid. Spend a bit more time balancing out the game and different build concepts to make them all viable.

DO NOT REMOVE LEVEL CAP - I hate this in games, to me it is just a lazy way to move the game forward.

One of the biggest problems with games is always raising level caps. As all this does is keeps on adding skill and perk points, to the point that you own everything.

I already think that you get to many Perk points to spends and with too many comes less difference between characters as the everyone ends up getting skilled in everything and the whole concept of character goes out of the wind and more and more characters become OP, and thus the game becomes boring.

What the game needs is an option where you can start the game again at level 50 and enemies, loot, quests... everything is balanced to level 50. Whilst improving the balance from the game, so bosses and relevant NPC's and the rest of game is balanced. Going up against 5 or whatever, grunts should be making you think and forcing you to think carefully about your character and your build.

So please for the love of god Projekt Red, do not increase the level cap, it is as lazy as it is stupid. Spend a bit more time balancing out the game and different build concepts to make them all viable.
I disagree with your statement entirely tho increased level cap is just a way to move forward with adding game content Example completing the entire game brings you to level 50 atm once new content will be added youll be stuck at 50 and no other way to progress but the new story added
Replaying the content over and over is decremental and frustrating you already have 3 path of life to repeat i don't wish to restart the game over and over other than a NG+
And you are not forced to think carefully about your character build since ripperdocks sell perk resets mod

"THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME"

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and with cars/flyers/drones etc) - AGREED

- Adjust NPC AI - AGREED

- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you) - AGREED - Also consequences when working for different faction, you work for one faction, then that factions enemy will start hating you too.

- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP) - AGREED

- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City and 2 more you gotta unlock them) - AGREED

- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights. - AGREED - But I think it should also apply to NPC's full stop, each NPC would have their own strengths and weakness. For example, even at legendary you would not be able to hack/quick every enemy you came across, some would invest in defences against that. No one build should.

- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos) - AGREED - And animations to go with it, like up grading your cyberware. Also perma changes to chopping of Arms cyber up grades. I.e, you can never go back to having natural arm when you get Mantis Blades etc... But you can change the cyberware installed.

Also is you increase the amount of Cyberware you have, you should become more probe to cyber hacks that disable, due having more ways in which to get attacked. No cyberware, your immune to getting hacked.

- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, chess, rcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi) - AGREED

- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests) - AGREED

- Add NPC interaction - AGREED

-Add Ability to enter Wilson's shooting range in the megabuilding (the only time you can is for a competition i would love to be able to test weapons) - MEH, not fussed one way or another.

- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant) - AGREED

- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content. - AGREED - Especially when coming to high level gigs etc real influence and reputation. You should only be able to get them when when you have the right street cred - Street Cred is also far to easy to get, far to easy.

- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited - Should be just optional and not to tied to any quests at all.

- Storage inventory needs categories - DO NOT CARE

- Lifepaths need more impact - AGREED - Join a faction and work your way up through the ranks, game choices have real consequences, become a become a bounty hunter/Free Lance Cop, Crim, hacker, all involved and deep lifepaths.

- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE - AGREED - One Idea for future DLC, How V gets out of his 6 months probation, thanks to Arasake having a good look chip they work out how to transfer consciousness into a new meat bag - Altered Carbon style.

- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants - NOT IMPORTANT, but people like it and want so yeah, but don't make it a priority though, AI/Game mechanics first.

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight - AGREED, its cyber punk, but you cant see in the dark? Yes, of course some NPC will quick hack your eyes and vision because of the this and some area's will have security measures against this.

- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/ - Romance options should be available to everyone regardless of sex and sexuality and more of them... And make them meaningful

- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize - AGREED

- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry" - Tube System that is over ground, underground don't care, but not important.

- Knife retrievable after throwing PLEASEEEEEEEEE - AGREED, but not auto returning.

- Vehicles customization "I'm not asking for a full colour paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride" - AGREED - PIMP THAT RIDE - But not important.

- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than side quest icon "its so confusing please" - AGREED
- Crafting ability to craft multiple items at once - AGREED
- Increase level cap - HELL NO, JUST NO, NOT EVEN AN OPTION... JUST NOOOOO!!!
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor" - MAYBE
- NG+
- Zoom the map out option when driving - AGREED
- Ability to rename save - AGREED
- Weather system "seems like it only rains/sand storm are triggered by certain quests" I know there is rain in the game however the rain during Judy's initial quest is one of a kind examble below - AGREED

- Ability to lock item to prevent from disassemble - AGREED

- Monowire revamp "needs more function an improved experience i found it very disappointing it needs stealth mechanic or anything at this point than what it does right now, seems to scale damage on Blunt, and levels Street Brawler and stacks with Cool damage which i find super confusing because i thought there was some kind of stealth mechanic to it but no its literally like any other melee weapon Loud - Never used it so cant comment

- Walk Option - MEH

- Stealth perk "there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful? - Ignore dodge whilst in stealth... An independent dodge button.

Parade market area in Japantown needs some love "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location was the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura and i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up. I also wanted to point out yes the reason why there aren't people is because of "Lore" but let me put it this way when u do the MAXTAC mission at the vendor you have the Chopper blocking the street due to investigation but once you skip time its gone, imo it should be the same way with this its a miss opportunity to make the city even better - AGREED

Photomode "Perhaps more poses such as mantis blades? option to close eyes - MEH

BUT MOST OF ALL DO THIS BEFORE ADDING MUILTIPLAYER -
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY DONT MAKE MULTIPLAYER LIKE GTA, MAKE IT MORE LIKE L4D2, MORE OF A CO-OP GAME, WITH YOUR MATES GETTING GIGS AND DOING JOBS.

IF YOU GO DOWN GTA ROUTE THE GAME WILL BE SPOILED

Post automatically merged:

I disagree with your statement entirely tho increased level cap is just a way to move forward with adding game content Example completing the entire game brings you to level 50 atm once new content will be added youll be stuck at 50 and no other way to progress but the new story added
Replaying the content over and over is decremental and frustrating you already have 3 path of life to repeat i don't wish to restart the game over and over other than a NG+
And you are not forced to think carefully about your character build since ripperdocks sell perk resets mod
There are million games that have added more content without the need of adding levels and they have been amazing. It's very narrow minded mind set that thinks that the only way to progress a game is by adding levels. This is just a trap of so called modern gaming and is lazy. There is so much more you can to a game before adding more levels.

No adding content is about stories, adding to the world, new areas, life quests. So what about taking over a gang? Become a bounty hunter? Freelance cop? Become a Corpo and become a CEO? and all the consequences that can be added to the game without a starting a new game or adding levels. but made challenging and interesting by having a balanced game as you have already pointed out. All of which can be achieved without adding player levels.

So what if the ripper docks can reset your perks, you still need to think about your build or blow EDDIES left right and centre working it out AKA, fine tuning.

Last edited:

- Fix AI wanted system (MAXTAC dropship chase its the dream, Cops actually chasing you and with cars/flyers/drones etc) - AGREED

- Adjust NPC AI - AGREED

- Add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you) - AGREED - Also consequences when working for different faction, you work for one faction, then that factions enemy will start hating you too.

- Rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city block OP) - AGREED

- More JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City and 2 more you gotta unlock them) - AGREED

- Add more resistance and status effects to BOSS fights. - AGREED - But I think it should also apply to NPC's full stop, each NPC would have their own strengths and weakness. For example, even at legendary you would not be able to hack/quick every enemy you came across, some would invest in defences against that. No one build should.

- Add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos) - AGREED - And animations to go with it, like up grading your cyberware. Also perma changes to chopping of Arms cyber up grades. I.e, you can never go back to having natural arm when you get Mantis Blades etc... But you can change the cyberware installed.

Also is you increase the amount of Cyberware you have, you should become more probe to cyber hacks that disable, due having more ways in which to get attacked. No cyberware, your immune to getting hacked.

- Add various side activities (poker, blackjack, chess, rcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi) - AGREED

- Add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests) - AGREED

-Add Ability to enter Wilson's shooting range in the megabuilding (the only time you can is for a competition i would love to be able to test weapons) - MEH, not fussed one way or another.

- Ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant) - AGREED

- Street cred needs more functions "taking down some bounties can be a way to earn those something that can be repeatable/tied into repeatable content. - AGREED - Especially when coming to high level gigs etc real influence and reputation. You should only be able to get them when when you have the right street cred - Street Cred is also far to easy to get, far to easy.

- Ability to do boxing/races side activies not tied to the story atm its super limited - Should be just optional and not to tied to any quests at all.

- Lifepaths need more impact - AGREED - Join a faction and work your way up through the ranks, game choices have real consequences, become a become a bounty hunter/Free Lance Cop, Crim, hacker, all involved and deep lifepaths.

- Ability to continue after ending "More repetitive content that maybe resets when u sleep, Something that helps me reach lvl cap and upgrade weapons or to try some new mods/weapons/ cyberdecks u get at the end of the story something that keeps players occupied with something to do so that the city can still feel alive for me and players" I played Pacifist non-lethal when i finished the game i was 32 and i found myself with nothing left to do:( <<<< MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE - AGREED - One Idea for future DLC, How V gets out of his 6 months probation, thanks to Arasake having a good look chip they work out how to transfer consciousness into a new meat bag - Altered Carbon style.

- Cyberware color customization / More cosmetic options "we want diff arm colors... still dreaming of a pink gorilla arms.... IF johnny is silverhand i wanna be V pinker hands" same for Leg implants - NOT IMPORTANT, but people like it and want so yeah, but don't make it a priority though, AI/Game mechanics first.

-Night vision, thermal vision, Flashlight - AGREED, its cyber punk, but you cant see in the dark? Yes, of course some NPC will quick hack your eyes and vision because of the this and some area's will have security measures against this.

- More romance options " seems like after a certain point in the game the person cease to exist like judy for example i cant even lean with her on the balcony anymore Grrr, my point is it needs more, more Text messages more interaction" Check out the User Trinixy shes got some cool Romance Depth Suggestions here's her thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/romance-quality-over-quantity-v.11065499/ - Romance options should be available to everyone regardless of sex and sexuality and more of them... And make them meaningful

- Ability to sleep in other houses / get new cribs / let us interact with them more/ Customize - AGREED

- Metro system,cab system "I know im asking too much i get it im sorry" - Tube System that is over ground, underground don't care, but not important.

- Knife retrievable after throwing PLEASEEEEEEEEE - AGREED, but not auto returning.

- Vehicles customization "I'm not asking for a full colour paint system but there is def something missing would be cool to make your ride even more yours instead of getting other people's ride" - AGREED - PIMP THAT RIDE - But not important.

- Change car purchase icons on mini-map to something else than side quest icon "its so confusing please" - AGREED
- Transmog "meaning ability to replace the appearance of your armor and weapons with those of other items, or to hide certain pieces of armor" - MAYBE
- NG+
- Weather system "seems like it only rains/sand storm are triggered by certain quests" I know there is rain in the game however the rain during Judy's initial quest is one of a kind examble below - AGREED

- Monowire revamp "needs more function an improved experience i found it very disappointing it needs stealth mechanic or anything at this point than what it does right now, seems to scale damage on Blunt, and levels Street Brawler and stacks with Cool damage which i find super confusing because i thought there was some kind of stealth mechanic to it but no its literally like any other melee weapon Loud - Never used it so cant comment

- Walk Option - MEH

- Stealth perk "there is a stealth perk which i honesly don't understand the point since most of the mission aren't related to water maybe could be great if swappable with something more useful? - Ignore dodge whilst in stealth... An independent dodge button.

Parade market area in Japantown needs some love "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location was the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura and i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up. I also wanted to point out yes the reason why there aren't people is because of "Lore" but let me put it this way when u do the MAXTAC mission at the vendor you have the Chopper blocking the street due to investigation but once you skip time its gone, imo it should be the same way with this its a miss opportunity to make the city even better - AGREED

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY DONT MAKE MULTIPLAYER LIKE GTA, MAKE IT MORE LIKE L4D2, MORE OF A CO-OP GAME, WITH YOUR MATES GETTING GIGS AND DOING JOBS.

There are million games that have added more content without the need of adding levels and they have been amazing. It's very narrow minded mind set that thinks that the only way to progress a game is by adding levels. This is just a trap of so called modern gaming and is lazy. There is so much more you can to a game before adding more levels.

No adding content is about stories, adding to the world, new areas, life quests. So what about taking over a gang? Become a bounty hunter? Freelance cop? Become a Corpo and become a CEO? and all the consequences that can be added to the game without a starting a new game or adding levels. but made challenging and interesting by having a balanced game as you have already pointed out. All of which can be achieved without adding player levels.

So what if the ripper docks can reset your perks, you still need to think about your build or blow EDDIES left right and centre working it out AKA, fine tuning.

- Adjust NPC AI - AGREED

- NG+

- Walk Option - MEH

I still don't agree with your post and i will still continue to support my ideas if you dont like those you can simply skip it
Transmog and walk option, are a must probably the most requested from players like or not all rpgs have it. i wont edit it to your pleasure sadly but i do suggest to make your own thread

I still don't agree with your post and i will still continue to support my ideas if you dont like those you can simply skip it
Transmog and walk option, are a must probably the most requested from players like or not all rpgs have it. i wont edit it to your pleasure sadly but i do suggest to make your own thread
and btw with the money you can make off the vendos scrap em into components eddies are not a problem so your thinking process about eddies doesnt matter since you can do that and make millions

Last edited:
Just posting to bump this to implore the Dev team to give us a detailed roadmap highlighting if any of the OP's feedback will be addressed in the future patch updates.

Just a few minor suggestions from an immersion standpoint...

Although there is not an abundance of water in the game, I do feel that there should be boats on the rivers in the game. Even if they were only non-playable tugboats moving cargo or police boats cruising up and down the rivers looking for floaters.

Pairing the unattended children you see walking alone down some of the streets with an adult. If the city is as dangerous as it's labeled as, children walking alone would definately be coming to a bad end without an adult looking out for them.

The headlights on most street vehicles looks quite odd having only one headlight illuminated at most angles on the vehicle but having the ground reflection look as if there are two.

Last edited:
A few things I'd like to see:

1/Cosmetic clothing to hide armour. I couldn't seem to find the right legendary specs for the outfit I wanted to actually wear.
2/a full cyber body/parts like the pen and paper RP game used to allow. If I want Cyberpsychosis that's my choice :D
3/ Sleak heavy armour/ tactical armour suits. Max Tac is ok but IIRC pen and paper art had hella good images of sleak armour suits (this probably ties in with number 2 above though)
4/ Heavy weapons like rail guns/cannons. If 2020 had 'em 2077 should too. :D Of course these will require tougher opponents! ;)
5/ Stop the fishtailing car mechanics! Oh the pain....
6/ A Cyberpsychosis path. If I want to slaughter NCPD and Maxtac I should be allowed to do so but pay the penalty for doing it. I guess this doesn't really work in the main story line atm though. Maybe after the main ends/DLC...?

It might be unrealistic, but I would like to play what was shown in montage. I want to play part were Jackie and V become friends, also I would like this part to show how Corpo and Nomad V slowly turn in to Street Kid V in start of the game so it would give lifepaths meaning (quests vary depending what lifepaths you chose). In main game you're out of time and dying, so I think quests unrelated to that or gathering streed cred don't make sense in that context, so those quests could be moved into montage content. I know that this is almost impossible even if things would have gone smoothly, but gonna suggest this anyway, modders might do something like this someday. I liked main story a lot, but it felt like it was sequel to game that I have never played. Everyone seemed to know V and it felt like V was protagonist with memory loss, montage failed to tell me anything. I thought it was TV-series type trailer from upcoming events until I saw it again when I played two remaining lifepaths.

Getting arrested and getting away with it with bribes or doing shady randomly generated quests to someone who can make charges disappear or hacking your crimes away or charming your way out of jail with silver tongue or memory wiping officers that arrested you with hacks. Well, anything other than "shoot on sight" and forgetting it completely when far enough. Also there was crime scenes around the city, so you could help officers with those via brain dance or something and they would overlook your crimes now and then.

Combine less useful perks with more useful ones.

Option to auto disassemble or auto sell any picked up gear that is weaker than what you own or wear.

Bring back taxi and train, I wanna admire city while traveling and overhear quest locations and stuff.

Too much datapads and reading, I completely stopped reading anything early on because I was so tired of it.

After spending 100+ hours, my ears felt like there was some improvements to be done with the Radio in CP2077:

-The channels truly need hosts, ads publicities in between tunes and also more songs.
-Mike Max and the Collective Of Bartmoss absolutely need their own pirate radio podcasts in the game.
-A new system for switching channels, something more satisfying or simpler like in GTA.

These are just suggestions, but here's a list of bands and albums I've assembled, respecting each radios'channel own style:

-96.1 Ritual FM: Nails (Abandon All Life), Jesus Piece (Only Self), Trap Them (Darker Handcraft), Power Trip (Nightmare Logic), Candy (Lust For Destruction). "This will accentuate the violent/chaotic noisy vibe suiting the Maelstrom".

-89.3 Radio Vexelstrom: 3Teeth (Shutdown.exe), Cyanotic (Technoir), Youth Code (An Overture), Ulterior (The Bleach Room). "An already excellent channel but has room for more bands (Modern industrial rock vibe)".

107.3 Morro Rock Radio: Turnip (Window Killer), Twinmachine (Tomorrow That Never Was), Principe Valiente (Oceans), Soror Dolorosa (Apollo). "I feel like this one is the most messy of them all. It has Rap, Country, Electro, Alt Metal, Old School Punk.. maybe it's a well thought choice, but I think it diservice the channel's identity. It is called Morro Rock not Morro Bit-Of-Everything. It's still an enjoyable channel to listen to but it truly needs more rock.

-91.9 Royal Blues Radio: Bohren & Der Club Of Gore (Sunset Mission), Dale Cooper Quartet & The Dictaphones (Metamanoir). "We need slow melancholic noir vibe for rainy nights in the car, I think the addition of these bands would be perfect.

Of course you are entitled to your opinions.

The reason why I wont skip it, is because if any Dev's etc read it, they need to understand the reasoning why, I or others don't like something,

Simply saying "No" is not good enough and skipping it, could be interpreted as an agreement.

Personally, I think you should appreciative of the time and though gone into either agree or disagreeing by people as it shows they share of a common interest of improving the game.

The Dev's as such needs much as they can get going forward from us, whether it is in agreement or not, so that they can make a better informed choice how to progress the game.

So sorry, I will not be skipping if I disagree with something, I will argue the point, so that the reasoning behind such decisions is made clear.

Top Bottom