Suggestions for draft mode

+
I believe draft mode should be looked at. As a player who started playing this year I might not be best one to judge, but I recently discovered draft mode and I am really enjoying concept, but after a week of playing it I got a feeling it needs some changes. First of all, I feel like there are only few options viable to draft or you wont be able to win a single match, it's NG aristocrats, MO vampires, mix of those or its 2 wins run against those who didn't have luck to draft those. Secondly, it needs bigger pool of cards or mixed draft options so it is not that easy to draft 20 aristocrats with 2 masquerades and vampires as shown in a picture as MO class.
I feel like draft mode would be more fun if everyone had low power decks but at similar power rather than high roll vs low roll. It sucks being at low roll side.
I will make a small comparison to Hearthstone, their arena is honestly far superior, I am a player who really enjoyes those concepts of gameplay and played hundreds of hours of that game mode. Decks there are quite bad, but everyone is playing with bad decks and you can never expect what player is having in hand . Of course, as a card game in drafting mode it is really dependant on luck, as it should be, but it sucks feeling like a lost run after seeing first leader choices like it happens when here in Gwents draft mode. Hope I am making some sense and sorry for a long post.
Thank you all in advance!
Screenshot (78).png

I have The same feeling.

In The beggening i tried to play with those leaders. Now in The few times i play draft if i see bad leaders (and that means bad cards aswell) i Just redraft

I have The same feeling.

In The beggening i tried to play with those leaders. Now in The few times i play draft if i see bad leaders (and that means bad cards aswell) i Just redraft
yeah I would probably do the same, but my problem is of a new player with limited resources :(
anyway, think its better to fix mode or just keep it fresh rather than re-drafting option :D

high roll vs low roll
Ironically that was the reason why they deleted Arena and introduced Draft.

Draft is just abandoned, bro, it doesn’t even have all the cards that came out (especially with the latest expansions).
This could be fun if it had random card packs, but it seems like devs create all the card packages with their own hands, no auto-generation, and they also focus very hard on specific archetypes when making packs, that’s why it’s so predictable (after playing it a couple of days).

that is probably what I am aming for, having random packs with most of cards would lead to more variety. Having all leader abilities would do the same. Sadly I havent played arena so I can't really compare those two.
I like having packs of 3 cards, but would be much better if those were random. Now it is like having to pick between winning hero abilities vs losing ones, than after picking winning one just taking those under specified name (for example) aristocrats and gg, it is no brainer in my humble opinion.
I would much rather have no name, random "packs" of cards than seeing creativity from devs in name creation (no sarcasm, i really "enjoy seeing how did roach get there" pack :D ) and than getting smacked by vampires haha
I am sure it would be a bad change for me as I havent mastered all factions, abilities nor cards, but I think it would be much more fun.

Top Bottom