Suggestions for improvement/wishlist 2020

+
Sorry for created topic in the wrong room. Like new on the forum, I can only here. And for my English, is not my native language.
1. The circle of seasons.
It would be cool if the game had the opportunity to see a list of all the seasons and their rewards at any time. Of course, it would be possible to invest RP points only in the current season, the rest can only be viewed.
vjnnr6rr0ca41.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/bkdx23 - The concept is taken from here, for which many thanks to the author.
2. Pro instead of zero.
It seems like we reach the Pro rank, but this nasty 0 is displayed everywhere. Is it difficult to redraw the rank badge to write Pro instead of 0. After all, how nice it is when in the game profile in the line the highest achieved rank will display an icon with the word Pro instead of an incomprehensible 0. Also 0 is incomprehensible to new players.
6f0uocbb0ca41.jpg

dbn519sc0ca41.jpg

chxxo2t30ca41.jpg

65wsi7y60ca41.jpg

3. Cardback style.
It would be nice if the game had cardbacks in other styles. Those that are now (except for the New Year) look very similar. Especially seasonal. Yes, and this style, not everyone likes.

4. Events.
More events. But with rewards independent of pure random. Like in beta, when you know what you need to do to get a reward.

5. Arena rework.

6. Do not discount cosmetic rewards.

Many people like to collect cosmetics. From part on this, the monetization of the game is built. But for some reason, there is a tendency to redraw existing cosmetics in a different color and its subsequent sale (Yes, we are talking about cardbacks with pre-order, Yule event. About the borders from the Shupe challenge, which were then sold all together, but in different colors). Hackwork. Collapses the process of collection. Why should I buy something with a pre-order, if later it will be possible to buy something similar at any time. Thus, the original cosmetics loses its collection. Repainted looks second-rate. This is not the way CD Project Red should go. This is the way third-rate MMO from China. Better less cosmetics, but original.

7. About the card rework.
Every day we see new posts about card reworks. But we are no longer in beta. Playable decks consist of 25 cards. Each faction has hundreds of cards. Moreover, each fraction has only a few archetypes. Using simple mathematics, we get how you don’t change cards; you won’t push everything into the deck. There will always be cards that will be played the least. Why need rework the card if it does not play? What will change from this? Another card will not play. On the other hand, we have almost no meme or funny cards. There are few situational cards left. But a bunch of monotonous cards. Do not rework the cards. Make new archetypes, new modes, where these cards will sparkle. Introduce new cards in conjunction with which the old will play. In all card games there are cards that almost do not play, fillers. Sometimes they play in special modes. But only in the gwent, if there is a card that does not play, it must be reworked, along the way, killing a meme deck, a subset of the archetype, and another card. Want to make a new card? Type with a new addon. Do not touch the old ones, even if they don’t play.

8. But still, finally change Ciri: Nova.

9. Animated tokens.

We know animated tokens are economically disadvantageous. But players are asked to add them. Start a few with the new add-on. After some time, only the tokens of the current add-on will remain animated.

10. Cosmetics collection tab.
Make a separate menu with all the existing cosmetics in the game. Perhaps just in the main menu, near the collection, add the makeup collection tab. Where it will be convenient to consider all cardbacks. In full format, and not the cubes that are now before the start of the match. With a convenient full-screen layout. All existing borders, avatars and titles. Previously, Projects said it was hard to do, because the information about the awards from the beta was lost. Thanks u/Mlakuss . He has already collected all the information. Just inject it into the game. So that everyone can see what is in the game, and how to get it. Because now it is implemented horribly.

11. This art simply must turn into a card. Please add it to the game.
a4qumysp9ca41.jpg

Sorry for created topic in the wrong room. Like new on the forum, I can only here. And for my English, is not my native language.
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...tions-for-improvement-wishlist-2020.11021585/ - part 1 here.
1. Welcome/Daily rewards screen.
At the moment, when entering the game there are too many pop-up menus. The daily rewards menu cannot be missed. But at the same time, to get a reward, you still need to click the mouse. On the welcome screen, only daily quests are displayed, while the game also has event quests, seasonal and selected. My suggestion is to remove additional pop-up menus and group on the welcome screen all types of tasks and daily rewards. At the same time, you do not need to click the mouse to get a daily reward. Instead, a slow animation will automatically play, indicating which particular award you received. I do not have graphic design skills at all, so I'm sorry. But it may look something like this.
New.jpg

2. Play history tab.
Needs complete processing for the new version of the game. At the moment, in essence, only the order of the played cards is displayed. But you need to display ALL player actions in the current turn. For example, activation of stratagems, giving orders, etc. In this case, it is important that the target is displayed on which the action is directed.

3. Prestige levels menu.
There is no convenient opportunity in the game to see what bonuses give prestige levels (it is not very convenient to search in contracts, besides, new players get a poor idea about the system of prestige levels). My suggestion is that when you click on the level icon in the main menu, this picture opens.
maxresdefault.jpg

4. Spectator mod.

5. Background image in deck builder.

The deck builder looks too gloomy. Just look how atmospheric the old deck builder looks with transparent tabs and a background image. Remember how calm music began to play at the entrance to the designer, and along with a background image that was different from all the others in the game, it seemed as if you were in a completely different part of the game. I think it would be nice to at least try to insert a background image into the current deck builder.
1543719820-1479433088.jpg

6. Pop-up menus.
The award popup looks too ... heavy. Each time it unfolds in full screen. Without animation, unexpectedly occurring. If there are several awards, a window opens for each award. My suggestions:
  1. That all received awards are grouped in one window.
  2. Add animation to maximize and minimize the window to create an impression of the integrity of the process. To make the pop-up window feel like a pop-up window, rather than a sudden death screen.
  3. Add the ability to receive rewards by not necessarily expanding the window in full screen. For example, displaying only award icons and two buttons - "receive rewards". The second is "learn more about the awards." When clicked, the pop-up window expands and a detailed description of all the awards appears.
7. Store button.
Do I have one such feeling that the store button on the top right, near the resource indicator is out of place? As for me, it's better from the bottom right. I made a picture for clarity.

Безымянный.png

Attachments

• New.jpg
    New.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 64
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 56
As a new player I'd wish for better descriptions. I shouldn't have to google what an artefact is! Just a bolded word would be enough, like with Deploy, Doomed, Spying etc.

Also, fewer clicks to get to the mission tracker menu would be nice. I feel that its current location doesn't make that much sense.

Last edited:
I have one, Bring back 3 rows and make it so units have designated rows to go off of. It really gave the game flavor esp during the closed and open beta.

Top Bottom