Suggestions for Journey Rewards

+
I have a suggestion for journey. For example, it contains too many avatars. So you can make some rewards 2 pieces and present them to the player's choice. For example, the player has reached 60 levels, can choose avatar or reward points as a reward. Or choose trinkets or reward points. i dont want to avatar, trinkets or borders. i want reward points more. i want to be able to choose.

If they at least let us assign different avatars and borders for different decks, those rewards would be so much more viable. But as of now every border and avatar reward is useless since you can only use 1 and cycling through them is not really an option since its a tedious task and you just sorta give up. I don't understand why they give us so many of them and not let us make use of them? If they don't implement that id really really rather choose keys or ore or something.

Brenex

Forum regular
They really could learn a thing or two from other game's passes, which offer SOME nice rewards to free players too, unlike here where all the cool stuff is in the premium bucket, and free gets keys and avatars (which you only use ONE of lol).

Also other games offer the possibility to buy the pass with an in-game currency, which can be bought and re-earned afterwards if you progress enough into the pass.

ATM there is no incentive offered by the free rewards OR the fact that you can't earn back what you invested, to invest it back in the next pass (journey) too. Those 2 elements are losing them a lot of potential participants IMO.

I have a great suggestion about Journey Rewards. At the moment, those of us unlucky enough to not have had access to Gwent during that time period of the first Journey, have no way of attaining those rewards (like the Geralt skin). Now, while this is standard practice with Battle Passes (like Fortnite), some games (like Dauntless) let you use an in-game currency to attain previous pass items.

Could you look into potentially having old Journey rewards in the Shupe Shop, and let us use in-game currency (like Meteorite Powder) to purchase them?

Alternatively, why not rotate the Journeys, the way you do with the Seasonal Events? That way, new players won't be at a total disadvantage and can also reap some benefits? :)

in my country currency each 1 dollar is around 30 dollar , so 10 dollar for ciri skin gonna cost me 300 dollar , which is impossible to get for me and everyone else here...as a pioneer , i had a suggestion , don't know if devs gonna read it or not , but still , people like me really love to get iconic characters like ciri , geralt , yen and etc.... can you add these skins in tree rewards so we can get them with keys and work hard to earn them? just simple skins , and also add the same paying system for those who don't have patient ,or don't want to work hard....and also all the cosmetics like different skins for ciri , geralt , different sword , aurora effects and so on , if someone wants them they need to pay real money for it , but for the simple skin ,no cosmetic , no sword , no especial effect , just pale skin...we get it free by playing the game and earn it with keys , if they do this , i'll be forever grateful , cause i can't buy anything unfortunately....
Thanks

T
in my country currency each 1 dollar is around 30 dollar , so 10 dollar for ciri skin gonna cost me 300 dollar , which is impossible to get for me and everyone else here...as a pioneer , i had a suggestion , don't know if devs gonna read it or not , but still , people like me really love to get iconic characters like ciri , geralt , yen and etc.... can you add these skins in tree rewards so we can get them with keys and work hard to earn them? just simple skins , and also add the same paying system for those who don't have patient ,or don't want to work hard....and also all the cosmetics like different skins for ciri , geralt , different sword , aurora effects and so on , if someone wants them they need to pay real money for it , but for the simple skin ,no cosmetic , no sword , no especial effect , just pale skin...we get it free by playing the game and earn it with keys , if they do this , i'll be forever grateful , cause i can't buy anything unfortunately....
Thanks
This is a brilliant idea! I came here to post another suggestion: purchasable reward trees! It makes SENSE! They have the Rewards Book with all the Seasonal Trees and stuff, so they can have a page for Journeys of the past. Players can still pay to unlock them (like the Journey) but then, so people who already completed the Journey don't feel bad, players won't EARN keys, but USE keys to progress. I think this is the best way. Check out my poll on Reddit and go vote!
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/i7577p

Last edited:
T

This is a brilliant idea! I came here to post another suggestion: purchasable reward trees! It makes SENSE! They have the Rewards Book with all the Seasonal Trees and stuff, so they can have a page for Journeys of the past. Players can still pay to unlock them (like the Journey) but then, so people who already completed the Journey don't feel bad, players won't EARN keys, but USE keys to progress. I think this is the best way. Check out my poll on Reddit and go vote!
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/i7577p
Gladly , i hope they see it

Top Bottom