Suggestions for opening Keg

+
Suggestions for opening Keg

When opening Kegs, I have some suggestions. From highest to lowest priority:

1. When choosing the last card, show how many of it I already got in my collection. Why? If I already have that card, I don't want to choose it just to mill it afterwards. Especially for blue rarity cards it is hard to remember if and how many of those I already have.
  2. The reveal of the last 3 cards (of which you can choose 1) could be made so it has more of a "WHOA"-effect. It could just be that the ogre in the background has a different reaction to every rarity. I feel more excited about rare cards in the first 4, than that last 3-card reveal. Maybe it's just me?
  3. Make all the animations until you get to see the cards skippable. Why? If you open a lot of Kegs in a row, you just want to see them already.

These are the three things that I'd suggest to improve the Keg opening experience even more.

When choosing the last card, show how many of it I already got in my collection. Why? If I already have that card, I don't want to choose it just to mill it afterwards. Especially for blue rarity cards it is hard to remember if and how many of those I already have.
The reveal of the last 3 cards (of which you can choose 1) could be made so it has more of a "WHOA"-effect. It could just be that the ogre in the background has a different reaction to every rarity. I feel more excited about rare cards in the first 4, than that last 3-card reveal. Maybe it's just me?
Make all the animations until you get to see the cards skippable. Why? If you open a lot of Kegs in a row, you just want to see them already.

Me like it :D But so far I didn't have a chance to open more than 2 kegs in a row, so I was not bored with animations. And of course every opening is so exciting:)

1. When choosing the last card, show how many of it I already got in my collection. Why? If I already have that card, I don't want to choose it just to mill it afterwards. Especially for blue rarity cards it is hard to remember if and how many of those I already have.

When I started I took sometime to read most cards in the collection, trying to feel the value of each card.
With few cards in my collection I figured it was easy to choose the last pick.
Sometimes I went for value, sometimes for faction preference. I loved this feature.

But then I bought some packs to improve my collection and started to have problems with last pick.
That said I have to agree with Tedling nº 1 suggestion.
On last pick, if I know how many copies of a card I own, it would help me a lot.

I also want to be able to see how much you could get from milling each card, it would be useful in case all the cards are repeats (or just not useful for you).

I also want to be able to see how much you could get from milling each card, it would be useful in case all the cards are repeats (or just not useful for you).

You really don't need to see how much you can recive after mill, because 3 cards at the end have same cost. So if u have all of them more than need - it doesn't matter what to pick. Just unlucky oppening.

I would like to see the Ore-purchased Kegs be Faction Biased. So if, for example, I choose to spend 100 Ore on a Monster Keg I would get:

First Four:
Random Monster card
Random Monster card
Random Card
Random Card

Final Three: (to choose from)
Random Monster Rare+
Random Rare+
Random Rare+

This would help develop specific factions, while still having other random drops and neutral cards available. FTP players would have more control over developing the faction on which they want to focus. There would be more "feel good" Kegs after gaining a level.

I would like to see the Ore-purchased Kegs be Faction Biased.
+1
There are lots of one-lovers out there, I think.
E.g. I love monsters. They were my favorite faction throughout Witcher 3 and they still are now. But I keep getting northmen, sailors, elfs, etc, etc, and I keep being beaten by those who use all those cards I can't. That's kinda disturbing.

Top Bottom