suggestions for Sweet Dreams Quest and Braindance

+
There are three options for this quest.
The first is to play Braindance on my device,
The second is to get my money back.
The third is to follow Stefan and play Braindance.

If I choose the second option, the conversation is over and that's it. I don't like these things about this game very much.
There are quests there, but I really don't understand that I can't even start the quest with one choice.

And This game does not have the ability to play braindance myself. Why are these options divided?
Isn't this evidence that you removed a lot of features from the game?

The only option I have for that quest is the third.
In the game, V has its own device for braindance. But there is no game option available to use it, so it's just a way to follow him.
Do you know how ridiculous this is?

suggestion one.
Don't make that quest completely fail with just one choose option.
two,
Please make a brain dance that I can use personally. V's latest braindance machines and various braindances are unusable trash. Make them available.
The same goes for stores and clubs that sell brain dance.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
You put way too much wheight in this sidequest man.......
Hes a bum and a robber luring the people into his shack to get em done or to get you to the Scavs

This whole idea is only to work like exactly this. Youre in his shack, youll be blown out with his tools, nobody will see you get blown out in the shack and then youll be lifted man. This is pretty close to damn reality, but the high tech ofc.

I hope you understand that its either fall for a trap or decline the offer and just get away "without knowing" that you almost got fucked up or even killed, as it would be if you wouldnt be V I guess.

Couldn't they just get rid of BD's and bring in something that's at least fun to do? Doing The required BD's forced upon us is m 3 more than I want to be forced to get perfect or you're handcuffed to the POS for ever...Each and every one of the BD's in this game I have to go watch a Youtube video of someone else doing it just to get through it. not fun at all more like a prison sentence and to be forced to do it to advance the storyline has this game sitting on the sidelines where it belongs...I feel handcuffed to the many, many, many, many, many cutscenes I am forced to sit through and the worst part is no way to fast forward, kip, autocomplete and to make matters worse they stop several times to ask stupid questions that stop the movie from just getting over with so you're stuck, stuck in it! hate those things!!!

Any way to get past, delete, skip these horrible game mechanics?

I must go with Hooondo on this, I mean you see paraphernalia of the new available games all over the game, can't expect the gamer not to want to try it for himself. could be a mini game at v's loft

Top Bottom