Suggestions for traffic, vehicles [Spoilers]

+
1) Can we get a convertible version for every (luxury) car? Love it on the Shion, pretty sure it'll look awesome on all the other cars too.

20201225043054_1.jpg

2) From what I experienced and tested, the height of the driver's seat is with all cars verily correct, except with 3 of them;
The Aerondight "Guinevere", which is to my accounts the worst, the Alvarado and the Caliburn. In these 3 cars, the height of the driver's seat is too low in FPP. You cannot, or barely see the road in front of you. I think it's because of the (extended) distance of the driver to the front of the car, insuring a bigger dead angle.

To compensate, would like to ask for an option to raise the height of the driver's seat of these 3 cars so that you can see the road?
The picture below shows the default driver's view in the Aerondight "Guinevere".

20210107231350_1.jpg

Using a mod, I was able to raise the view to this;

20210107231357_1.jpg

If this adjustment could be done to the other cars, would be great.

3) Will you consider some traffic assistances on our cars to compensate for the lack of mirrors? These suggestions are based on FPP driving;

* Side Assist - Lights on left/right outside mirrors blink when another vehicle is to the side of your vehicle while driving
2015_volkswagen_passat_79.jpg

* Park Assist - Beeping sound of which the rate of beeping increases the closer the vehicle approaches an obstacle when going reverse

2-11.jpg

4) Will you consider a Quad or two as a driveable vehicle? I'm a little surprised none have been implemented as of yet.

47.jpg

5) How about a racing kart as driveable vehicle? believe it or not, there are karts that can go as fast as 140mph.

Karting_680x420pixels.46c6b078.jpg

Observe:

Lore suggestion: Secret gig: A True Gentle (wo)man

6) For the ultimate car, want to ask for a Formula 1 car that can reach 300mph, being sold by a mystery former Formula 1 champ, for 5.000.000 eddies.
Set character will message V for an offer after certain conditions have been met. Namely, no damage, no pedestrians casualties over 1000 miles driven.

1c622d3879ed319da4504a18c55702b0-4.jpg

7) Can we get some statistics about how many miles we have driven for each car? how many damage for each car? Usage of each car? Max speed driven? Like that?

8) I asked before in another thread, but just so you missed it, can we please have this Coach as a driveable vehicle? You have no idea how much I would love to have this.
In addition, how about one of these Coaches converted to a driveable Camper? With a bed, TV, shower, small kitchen and stash? For a merc on the go?
The only mobile home in the game? Please? :)

20210101023100_1.jpg

Feel free to post your own suggestions.

definitely would welcome the option to raise the drivers seat. Most cars from the drivers perspective feel very unnatural and nauseating when I try to drive them. Also would love if the 3rd person drive camera was higher... the lower one should be as high as the "higher " option and the high option should give you an even better perspective ( really suffered from this on the racing quest ) Also If the minimap would actually pan/zoom out even further when accelerating would be a much more welcome change. Can't overstate how many turns I've missed because I didn't have enough heads up time to react. :)

Bug

There seems to be an oversight with the gig: Life's Work. Would suggest that you play it. The grating panel is part of the mesh...

20210113011416_1.jpg

Edit: Well, tried not to steer and for the first time the car didn't fell in. Guess it's dev felt generous, huh? :sneaky:

Last edited:
how about a basilisk tank for the player keep and summon? that also doesnt die in two hits from maxtac

a nomad thorton with working hmg (like panams)

weaponized vehicles and the "ability" to shoot while driving (gun out the window)

more cyberpunk appropriate vehicle noises instead of rl car noises with tiny changes

more unique vehicles, most are just generic or uninspired, only truly unique vehicles is the basilisk and the heavy av

One I could see more random vehicle combat situations with scavs or different gangs depending on story choices i.e Voodoo boys and Maelstroms. Also actually races maybe repeatable circuits or drag races with random gear as prizes (the first time/story win would be a vehicle) or vehicles that you can't get because of choices you made. Also I would like random vehicles available for purchase like in the garage scene with Jackie and you go to your/a garage and pick which version you want to be called to you. Also for some type of screen to describe what song/artist is playing.

Fixing the headlights on a majority of the vehicles that look like they have only one headlight illuminating but the ground reflection looks like they have two.

Having random gang drive-bys in appropriate areas of the city. Police vehicle response and/or random chases rather than the instant spawning of police.

The ability to remote hack the computers of the Delamain A.I. taxis rather than having to pretty much physically destroying them during the quest.

Having a regular taxi service and/or a subway system to get around the city.

Last edited:
Top Bottom