suggestions I think that would make the game better

+
1 ) Since there is no good way of seeing yourself anymore and that all 3rd person cutscenes was removed why even have customizations why not remove it and replace it with cyber chip enhancements menu that will upgrade your body with more stats that clothes would give

2) since they censored even after they said they would not and this game was be more for mature people why not just get rid of all strippers sex and romance options and replace with stores that you can hire or meet other companion that will join up with you. then by taken it out of they game will then stop annoying people none stop seeing those stupid band aids what looks so stupid you could of put a shirt on that covered up and that would of looked better .

3) a story line that you don't have to die in 6 months and even a story line that you keep johnny with you in your head. you could even make it so you have a new game plus and you can only achieve keeping johnny with you when you completed the game a couple of times doing special quests that will in time unlock that path

4) since all 3 paths there not much different why remove the life paths but instead on 1st place through you start as a nomad 1 play through and then when you start a NG+ and done certain quest or quests it can keep you as a nomad or change your life path in a NG+ making your choices and what quest you do more important since it could block certain life paths or open others.

these are just thoughts

I would expect anything new for this game :p,
In my guess, they will show additional paths on game+ which are may not good as the first one. (Because you can kill adam smasher with hacks, but the game cannot continue. Also, you can AV, but it doesn't work and etc)
I guess that they tried to show the best story(or stories) Maybe you will try to save Jackie, not V.
Also, they might add jobs (like netrunner) or gang member systems. Because there are some chips which are recruiting netrunners or some gangs were inviting you but V reject them always.

I have a lot ideas but what's the point ? No one will listen.

Cyberpunk 2077 had the biggest digital video game launch in history, both in terms of units sold and revenue generated during its release month. That’s according to Nielsen’s SuperData, which said in its latest digital market report that the game sold 10.2 million copies in December 2020.

I have a lot ideas but what's the point ? No one will listen.

Cyberpunk 2077 had the biggest digital video game launch in history, both in terms of units sold and revenue generated during its release month. That’s according to Nielsen’s SuperData, which said in its latest digital market report that the game sold 10.2 million copies in December 2020.

I am listening to you but, I am no one, just another loser :p

Small mini games, such as slot machines or table games to gamble your eddies away would be nice.

I'd say it's more than nice, it should be basically essential. There's no actual variety of general things to do in the world and these things would make everything feel 200% more alive while also giving the player more variety then 'go to quest marker, follow quest markers'. I loved playing the main story and as much as I want to wander and explore the world, there's really not much to do apart from stalk map markers.

My biggest recommendation is a hard character reset button/option. I've seen others and even myself get stuck in certain parts of the map and if the game ends up saving right then and there you have to go back to another save point just to get yourself out. I remember World of Warcraft had this implemented very well as one would find them stuck between objects exploring in various places.

WHAT QOULD MAKE THE GME BETTER?

Strong Modding Support!

You want Thrid Person perspective?
Modders have already half-way done it with the extremely limited access there is now.
Want to summon a flying car as an alternative to quick travel?
Modders can make that happen.
Want the trains to work and be filled with people like in some of the trailers?
Modders can make that happen.
Want wall-climbing with Mantis Blades like that one trailer?
Modders can make it happen.

EVERYTHING you want, everything you didn't even know you wanted, things you probably don't want and won't use, and ridiculous things that you can just add weird elements of quality to the game ... Modders can make it happen.

Live reflections with mirrors always ON would give a whole lot more punch to 1PP. Modders can make it happen ... and, in a way, there is a live reflections mod now, but, it has no head.

Want better driving?
There's at least 4 different mods for better driving already!

Want more clothes. armor, outfits, cyberware options, and appearance changes? Modders are already adding things.

BUT ... modding is extremely limited right now. Modding "support" right now is barely even there.

If substantially greater Modding Support were opened up with better resources/toolkits ... Modders could give you absolutely everything.

IF CDPR put together a Modding kit, and even SOLD it for $20, it would sell, but, it'd have to have some substantial tools, and/or instruction on what tools are used to do what when it comes to licensed products, so, at least modders know what other kit they need to use/learn to do the things they want.

In the end, when it comes down to it, if there is something you want, and modders can make it, and have the support to make it happen, it WILL happen.
Modders will give you ALL the things.

So, what will make the game better? Stronger Modding Support, Modding Resources/Toolkit will make the game better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom