[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

+
would love to see a chop shop, to get rid of all this stolen cars ( it's night City for goodness sac's, fixer can't get rid of a hot car!)

be able to buy estates would be nice, taking possession of an abandon compound would be so much sweeter.

inter acting with gang and nomad leadership ( say to help guard your new compound :)

It's 2020 NO ONE can make any AAA open world title in a big city and NOT expect direct comparison to older GTA games, people expect every open world modern city now a days to be AT LEAST as alive and reactive as GTA V or better.
Post automatically merged:

Also... this. Everyone whom played CP2077 should watch these two videos.

Maybe I'm a bit bitter, sorry in advance.

But the more I see these lists / videos, the more I'm pissed and disappointed. You all have nice ideas, but let's be real : very few of these will be added (and many will be managed by the modding community).

This launch is a disaster, and we're all delusional, making hopeful theories based on their badly written endings or creating wishlists of things they won't read.

CDPR clearly messed up, lied (videos above being absolute proofs), and isn't even trying to communicate to clarify things.

They just leave us with a missed masterpiece.

I hope they just start from where they left off before when making the game go gold(when was that??.. probably mid/late-Nov) and putting it out in the street. CD PROJECT RED, just resume where you left off from there...

Forget spending so much manpower and development-power on hotfixes, patches, updates, etc. MOST of that work should be continuing to build the game to a 'complete' version of itself. Something I think both the game designers and players wanted in the beginning, before the pressures of unfair deadlines, unhealthy threats from selfish gamers, paranoia of thinking the world's constantly wondering "why is it taking so long" & COVID-19.

So what if it takes til next year or longer. I rather play a game of how it's meant to be. Something the game-makers over there will not be ashamed of, but proud of.

Think we players can wait. Rather have that than a 'next-gen' upgrade of it on my PS5 or Xbox Series X that's coming from a broken, incompletion of game.

What are you worried about now?
...your dignity?
reputation?
creditworthiness?

Gone. Now get it back.
How you wanted it in the first place.
"Don't you want a little piece of the glory. See what it tastes like" -(Nacho Libre)
You should for this game and all the hype you generated.

- FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED -

Get in those cubicles or home offices and close yourself off from world and get back to work!

have nothing left to lose.
Slow down, choomba: the dev team has still worked their asses off to deliver this game: leave them sone time to breath!
We all would like to see the cut content, but we must alsi understand that these people have also a life of their own. Let them work at their own pace; we can surely wait and, if this won't be enough, remember that armies of modders are marching right now on the streets of Night City, so give them enough time and you'll be able to perform a heist with twilight sparkle and get chased by Robocop/Darth vader officers of the NMDCPD (New Muh Dick City Police Department: do never underestimate the disturbed mind of a modder)
Post automatically merged:

For a future update, I have come up with a simple idea to improve hacking: make breach protocol only accessible by direct jack-in (at the very least, you could add the wireless option with a new perk on the skill tree)

That would improve the hacking experience both for stealthy netrunners amd gun-blazing rambos: in the first case, as shown in the first demo, V could install the backdoor in tue enemy network, by physically connecting to a goon after a takedown. Breaching in could, then, unlock the possibility to perform quickhacks on the enemies (in order to balance that, you could also add new netrunner enemy tipes, maybe capable of shielding their allies from the player's hacks).
In the second case, as shown in the demo fight with Sasquatch, even during a fight, V could find an opening on a stunned enemy and jack in his network; that would make quickhacks during battle feel more deserved, in my advise, and that could also give you a reason to reintroduce the hacking feature of the "Nanowire" (adding the wallrunning ability with the "Mantis blades" wouldn't be bad, either)

But, after all, these are only suggestions: if someone from CDPR is reading, then let him or her be informed that I don't want the devs to keep crunching for the sake of a freking videogame: just di what you feel right and don't fall for the pressure. Good work and merry Christmas: I wish you some well deserved holidays.

P.S.: If some modders are reading, too, then, please, see if this little (big) overhaul actually has a future. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,
I dissambled all my iconic weapons because other weapons were more powerful in the early game. The Overwatch Rifle, Lizzie, Widow Maker,... I lost everything.
Recently I found out that you can't re-craft iconic items even though you have the blueprints. You need the original iconic item to build/upgrade the weapon. It would be great if there would be an option to get those lost items back.
Kind regards,
Erebos

Basics (no rocket science here), for me they are almost like must-have in such kind of games

• Switchable First / Third person view modes.
  • Separate Visual (Cosmetic) Cloth configuration (which works in synergy with 3P view).
  • Switchable Fast Walk / Slow Walk. It seems i raised a lot of negative comments of civilians and even police attention because of bumping into pedestrians. It seems V can slide like rocket in air, run faster then can but he/she cannot walk as civilized person.
  • Skip confirmations/dialogs to sale low quality junk. Selling stacks of food/drinks is one of most annoying activities in game.
  • Additional confirmation before scraping Legendary items and items which you mark as favorite.

Advanced QOL stuff

• List of crafiting recepies as a tree list, ability to show all or favorite only, for me at some point of time it was just ammo and purple medkits
  • When picking weapon to one of 3 slots, allow to narrow a list to particular type (rifle, pistol, etc)
  • Car purchase quests should be separate category of things to do and should not be blended with other quests on map. Their sole presense is very annoying and confusing

What i would like to see in game

• Gangs reputation. Doing quests and kills for or against some particular gangs changes their attitude to V - between friendly (so this could unlock missions, craft recepies and vendors) to very hostle (attack or even pursue on detection). Also once you mess with some gang, it should take effort to fix relations with them.
  • Fixer reputation, most interestingly it could work as if these fixers hate each other so your single lifepath as V limits to do jobs for specific fixers (just like gangs), improving possible varieties of replayability (which is very weak atm).
  • Street reputation doesn't make sense and it should to go away from weapons and everything as requirement. It just creates a confusion.
  • Once you visit a particular ripperdoc, pharmacy, cloth or weapon vendor, you should able to purchase the merchandise online and ship it to you with courier/dropbox.

And yes, the game bleeds of need to have least very basic fix to AI of pedestrians, police and cars ....

Maybe I'm a bit bitter, sorry in advance.

But the more I see these lists / videos, the more I'm pissed and disappointed. You all have nice ideas, but let's be real : very few of these will be added (and many will be managed by the modding community).

This launch is a disaster, and we're all delusional, making hopeful theories based on their badly written endings or creating wishlists of things they won't read.

CDPR clearly messed up, lied (videos above being absolute proofs), and isn't even trying to communicate to clarify things.

They just leave us with a missed masterpiece.
I get you annoyed but this is the General/Suggestion people posts these lists because mod created a section where you can throw an idea or a suggestion for cyberpunk 2077 for the devs. Your comment doesnt help in any shape of form you might wanna try reddit, i get your disappointment in not getting the answers you want but there are real people who works on this game not Cyborgs and there is holidays..

Good day CD Project Red management and developing team

I recently purchased your newest game; cyberpunk 2077 and all I have to say is that I love it and for that I thank you.

Despite the hate you are getting from console players I want to say that you did a great work and I am sure you are working very hard to make it even greater. To that end I want to contribute with some humble suggestions that perhaps you should take into account to make playtime even better.

I know you are very busy at the moment and if you actually read this I appreciate all the effort you are putting for your costumers. So I decided to divide the suggestions into three categories.

• Small changes
  • Additions, loree and Missions
SMALL CHANGES

• Camera mode should have savable presets so the player doesn’t have to tweak from scratch every time
  • Inventory should have an option to mark an item as Junk (like weapons, clothes) so when you go to the selling machine you just sell it with one button. I saw this mechanism in borderlands 2. Also make it so it is at the press of a key. Also for the player to mark an item as treasure or something so we don’t sell it by accident (like I did with Scorpion wrestler man)
  • When selling items, like consumables, there should be an option to scroll with the keyboard. This way we just click sell, scroll left to select all, and sell. TBH having to drag the bar to sell everything is annoying.
  • The mission description should say where it is sending you, and show a small pic of the minimap on top so you get an idea.
  • Browsing through the journal should have an option so we can browse as we browse folders in windows. Scrolling down trying to look for a mission is kind of outdated. It would be easier if we could simply put them in folders, or sort them by type, or by fixer.
  • Browsing through the journal and contacts and items to craft, or sell or to improve should have search bar.
  • Please let the player buy from the internet. Like when you see the adds on TV while in the elevator or anywhere else, you see all discounts. Being able to buy from sales is a plus.
  • Allow the player to swap weapons from slot 1 to 2, 3 – 2, 3 – 1 , you get the idea.
  • Sorting things can be a lot easier. For example: if I want to sort by price I have to go to the drop down menu and navigate to click on high to low or low to high. Maybe there should be the option to simply switch high to low and low to high.
ADDITIONS, LORE AND MISSIONS

• Expand crafting system. Include cooking, I know everything is synthetic and packed by big companies, but having the option to cook and get highly priced fresh ingredients appeals to the stardew valley and minecraft demographic.
  • it is essential that you give more life to the npcs that live in V’s building. Give them stories to talk about, give them small missions so we can help improve the community, a mission to deal with trashy neighbors, to clean the building, to help the elderly, to lower or keep rent prices, deal with drug dealers that sneak into the building, find out who is stealing Mrs Braverman’s cake.
  • In addition, iconic places like japan town, where Wakako is, and other places should have performers telling stories, singing songs, V should be able to interact with them.
  • IDEA: you can make another contest so people submit stories from their own cities and you can incorporate them into Night City.
  • Please, you need to work on this, I remember how mass effect 2 and 3 left a huge impact on me when I heard stories of other NPCs. In some of them I could interact a little In others I could only listen, but you have to add more lore to night city. You did a great job with the lore in the shards, but NPCs on businesses should really have stories, it will really add to the game.
  • The player should be able to buy and use drugs, after all we are criminals. And have the player hallucinate, or begin talking faster, or have huge monologues in the street, you know that would be a lot of fun.

That is everything that I have to say for now. I know criticising is a lot easier than appreciating the good things and so I want to congratulate you by all the great things this game is. This gives you a San Andreas kind of feeling when it first came out, when you were amazed by the complexity of the city and that makes an outstanding product right there. The flow of the streets the buildings, the planning of the buildings, the lights, the garbage decoration everywhere, the stealth system, the hacking system. All of that adds to a great game and I must say I do not regret buying it and I am happy I did.

I will not speak of performance because I’m running a very old ridge, but I did manage to run it smoothly at 26fps on a 750ti , core i3, 8g ram. This game is gorgeous, people just need to understand they have to tweak a couple of things on their pc because I am totally enjoying it.

If you, random CPDR worker made it so far in this letter I want to thank you, I know it is part of your job, and I don’t know what working conditions are like CDPR but you belong to the crew of people who work in one of the very few and last companies the gaming community trust, and so I trust my words in you and I hope you have a merry Christmas.

Sincerely

david kailov

A character creator with more face presets, body presets, face sliders (eyes, nose, ears...), body sliders, unisex hairs, more hairs like promo female and male V and more hair and eye colours.

The more time I spend with the game, the more cracks start to show, the city feels so empty, feels like just a backdrop to do story, side quests and gigs in, there's not much to do in it, could seriously use:

- Barber, Tattoo shops...etc
- Gambling, Races, Minigames, Arcade machines...etc (you get some race mission with claire, but after that nothing)
- Vehicle customization garages
- More apartements to purchase

Just a lot more interactivity to breath life into the city, and that's without going into the gameplay side of things

- Re-balance difficulties, current settings make no sense, you either get enemies that hit way too hard or enemies that are way too easy.

This game made me appreciate all the little things GTA V gets right, this feels like a barebones RPG, they really need to expand on it with future expansions, there's some serious potential for Night City to truly shine with these additions.

OMG I can't believe they forgot the existence of flashlights in 2077. Also even now there are cars driving autonomously. I wonder what Musk thinks about the game! :D

The more time I spend with the game, the more cracks start to show, the city feels so empty, feels like just a backdrop to do story, side quests and gigs in, there's not much to do in it, could seriously use:

- Barber, Tattoo shops...etc
- Gambling, Races, Minigames, Arcade machines...etc (you get some race mission with claire, but after that nothing)
- Vehicle customization garages
- More apartements to purchase

Just a lot more interactivity to breath life into the city, and that's without going into the gameplay side of things

- Re-balance difficulties, current settings make no sense, you either get enemies that hit way too hard or enemies that are way too easy.

This game made me appreciate all the little things GTA V gets right, this feels like a barebones RPG, they really need to expand on it with future expansions, there's some serious potential for Night City to truly shine with these additions.
CDPR forgot how little details are VERY important for immersion, and NEED to be done right for this kind of game.

- better and more romance options.
- more cyberware options during character creation.
- 3Rd person options.
- better endings.

I want to romance random NPCs. Establish a relationship with them. Heck, even Brendan the vending machine is picking up more people than V

So, the first thing that I'd like to add to you list:

Levels need to be shown on Enemies and Items.
Enemies:
"Moderate" danger seems to be anything from "You can 1 hit kill them" to "They can warp to your location, and 1 hit kill you". With some "You can do it, but it'll take 50 headshots" for flavour.
Items:
That Rare/Epic [random weapon] you picked up early on? Yeah, you just picked up a Common version that has double that ones damage...
Also: The number of times an item has been upgraded should be shown as well - at least with the broken way upgrades works at the moment anyway.

The second thing:

Crafting schematics in vendors need to show if you already have them.
You have to exit, and go to your crafting menu, and look for that item... But don't worry, you can totally make sure you have it by just buying it again... -.-

The third thing:

It kinda ties in with the Crafting Schematic stuff a little: it should stop you from overbuying or overcrafting ammo if you are already capped on something.
Full on Pistol Bullets? Sure, go ahead, buy 1000 more from vendors, or craft another 10,000, we'll just put them into 1-way dimensional storage for you...

Probably other things, but they're my peeves that aren't already on the list.

Please rebalance crafting and upgrading. It shouldn't be necessary to acquire a new gun every couple of levels to keep pace with enemy level scaling. Just like with clothing, it often forces you into using a gun that doesn't fit your build just to ensure you're doing enough damage. Iconics also suffer from the current system.

It seems like the primary incentive to craft right now is just getting a straight up better weapon, rather than providing a cheaper or more deterministic way to get an equivalent weapon. Hopefully this can also be tweaked to keep crafting viable but less of a necessary skill for min-max builds.

Honestly, I can live with all the bugs that the game has...I really don´t have problems with that, but just please fix the Performance part of the game.

I have tried all the mods and fixes and guides to make the game run smooth but no go so far.
I mean the latest 1.06 patch does seem to fix the slowing down of the game after 2-3 hours of playing so that is a big bonus for me. I sold my "old" RTX 2080 Super and bought 3070 just for this game and I can barelly hit 45-50FPS on Ray Tracing Medium when in Night City.

Please first fix this than you can fix all the bugs...And most of the bugs that I had I just save the game at that place and Loaded the game and the bugs where gone

Hello,
I dissambled all my iconic weapons because other weapons were more powerful in the early game. The Overwatch Rifle, Lizzie, Widow Maker,... I lost everything.
Recently I found out that you can't re-craft iconic items even though you have the blueprints. You need the original iconic item to build/upgrade the weapon. It would be great if there would be an option to get those lost items back.
Kind regards,
Erebos
Iconics are in bad place right now with regards to crafting. Some of them drop as recipes, others as the item, which makes the recipe ones automatically better. Finding any iconic should just give you the recipe as a free bonus.

I absolutely love the game and don't care about the issues it has currently. They will be fixed in time. The following are things that need to be added to the game in the future to make the game more realistic and more enjoyable:

1. Diving animations

2. Realistic animations/damage when you jump out of a car

3. The ability to take GF/BF out on dates or make them a follower. Even GTA San Andreas had more features for relationships than this.

4. Have actual relationships or sex with GF/BF instead of the same conversations Everytime you see them

5. Realistic traffic where people flee or get scared and drive around the user instead of waiting behind them

6. More Joytoys. There's only two currently

7. Car customization shops would be cool

8. Gun customization shops. I am always picking up colorful weapons from dead bodies but can't make one myself.

9. Ability to text certain people without it being prescripted for missions only.

10. Having followers even if they aren't a romance option. Playing the game was much more fun with Jackie by my side, or Rogue and her friend farther in the story, than playing alone.

Top Bottom